Catalytic Converters

other dog

At least you still have your Catalytic Converter. Around here they have been steeling them using battery powered sawzalls. Now they stepped it up a notch and are working in teams. In big parking lots like Walmart, one guy follows a mark in the store and warns the partner via cell phone if mark is leaving before the converter has been removed. All this in the middle of the day!

It's getting terrible-talked to a guy in Milton,W.V. last and he found 2 guys in a Ford pickup trying to steal an I-beam from where he worked- at lunch time. He said they must have thought everyone had left for lunch, but he was there. They drove across a field and got away, but were caught later.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Jeffrey went to the parts store and brought me a new coil over here this morning, put it on and it runs fine now.

I've prolly changed a dozen myself. They were a "high failure" item for a couple of years.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

This one should last forever at $95!

Don't think I've ever paid that much for one but it has been about six years since I replaced one.

What brand did you go with?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Don't think I've ever paid that much for one but it has been about six years since I replaced one.

What brand did you go with?

Rob

I don't remember the brand, something i'd never heard of. Might have started with a "B". He got it at Advance, I always go to Carquest.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

BWD is the engine control division of Standard Motor Products, been around since the dawn of autos.Made right near the original Mack Plant in Long Island City.Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE