B 813 fenders right vs left

i have started in on my B 813 getting things removed to get ready to paint. as i am taking my front fenders i realized the right and the left are completly diffirent. i have been looking through pictures and there seems to be no rhyme or reason as to what truck has the diffirent fenders does anyone have an explination. i have a set of reproductions i was hoping to use but looks like i may only get to use one. i took a few pics to explain the diffirence.

thanks

sampost-7464-0-14470800-1322624426_thumb.jp

this is the left fender it is all one peice it appears to be longer then the right and is the one in question. it seems to fit well

post-7464-0-23916500-1322624455_thumb.jp

this is the right two piece fender that i have seen on all the B 80 series

Not certain but it's probably to clear the air filter can. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Heres the other style air can with the short fender. Paul

post-3242-0-40106900-1322710307_thumb.jp

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Cheaper to just eliminate the back of the fender in the forming process than make different tooling, I'd figure. Paul

P.T.CHESHIRE