MACK on tv tonight

I just watched it. It was pretty good.

I watch it and I expected more, giving the 111 years of MACK TRUCKS history and the fact that it is BUILT IN USA, MACK deserved more. MACK is more than a culture and for me MACK will be the best truck ever. I do not need to look over Peterbilt for a show queen when my MACK R685 has been a true performer and will out-shine more of these new trucks. Ohhhh how many "PETES" are broken on the work zone, guess that's why they end as "show and shine (no work) trucks".

How many minutes MACK got on the show???? 6 to 12 minutes?? and Peterbilt got a full hour in the Ultimate Factories TV SHOW. I want an ULTIMATE FACTORIES episode about MACK TRUCKS so they can show that MACK is a fully integrated TRUCK built by one sole MANUFACTURER- MACK TRUCKS.

And yes Ultimate Factories already did a TRUCK episode, but they have done several car episodes (Corvette, Camaro, BMW) so they can do a better TRUCK episode with MACK TRUCK.

• Like 1

I watch it and I expected more, giving the 111 years of MACK TRUCKS history and the fact that it is BUILT IN USA, MACK deserved more. MACK is more than a culture and for me MACK will be the best truck ever. I do not need to look over Peterbilt for a show queen when my MACK R685 has been a true performer and will out-shine more of these new trucks. Ohhhh how many "PETES" are broken on the work zone, guess that's why they end as "show and shine (no work) trucks".

How many minutes MACK got on the show???? 6 to 12 minutes?? and Peterbilt got a full hour in the Ultimate Factories TV SHOW. I want an ULTIMATE FACTORIES episode about MACK TRUCKS so they can show that MACK is a fully integrated TRUCK built by one sole MANUFACTURER- MACK TRUCKS.

And yes Ultimate Factories already did a TRUCK episode, but they have done several car episodes (Corvette, Camaro, BMW) so they can do a better TRUCK episode with MACK TRUCK.

ya i agree with ya

tumblr_l9s7ezxJxI1qcke4q.jpg

I havent had a chance to watch it yet but you figure a half hour show, split in 3 parts with other stories , Mack was only going to get but a few minutes.

The Under Cover Boss TV show was Very Very good about Mack trucks to me. It even coverd some of our concerns about Volvo and the future of Mack and still showing some history. Im with ya EM6285 , they should get a full hour with half of the hour about the history and the other half about now and the future of Mack would be great on Ultimate Factories!

MACK is going strong and MP-SERIES and M-Drive are wining customers and making previous Mack customers come back to MACK. Mack SCR is going smooth and good. Positive news for MACK TRUCKS. MACKS are getting great facts for MPG and FUEL ECONOMY.

While I have been rading horrendous stories for Detroit Diesel DD SERIES, CUMMINS ISX and my live experience with a LACKSFORCE ADVANCED EGR from NaviStrike, then I am all EXCITED that my beloved MACK is doing GOOD today as it did yesterdays.

"How many minutes MACK got on the show???? 6 to 12 minutes?? and Peterbilt got a full hour in the Ultimate Factories TV SHOW. I want an ULTIMATE FACTORIES episode about MACK TRUCKS so they can show that MACK is a fully integrated TRUCK built by one sole MANUFACTURER- MACK TRUCKS.

And yes Ultimate Factories already did a TRUCK episode, but they have done several car episodes (Corvette, Camaro, BMW) so they can do a better TRUCK episode with MACK TRUCK."

Already filmed Mack Ultimate Factories. Not sure of the air date yet. I'll keep everyone posted.