'49 LJ WSX

Sylvester

Nearly complete '49 LJ for sale cheap to serious buyer. I have to let it go by December according to the zoning bylaws being enforced in my village.

The unit will roll. Engine is stuck. I pulled the pan when I got it and the bottom end looks good. Cleaned out the pan and loosley reinstalled.

Most of the interior upholstery removed. Dang mice!

Gauges all there.

She's a super heavy duty ol' truck and deserves a good home.

Any reasonable offer around what I have invested in aquiring it accepted. $1500 starting point?

John

mcnarryjr at goinet.ca

204 752 2263

post-367-0-33984900-1320615467_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It has the Mack Lanova 272 engine. Auxillary trans don't know a lot about that either but it has 3 shift levers. I suspect 5 on one stick Lo Dir Rev on the second and deep reduction on the 2 position lever.

Mack top loaded Tandem rears but sorry I don't know the ratio. It will be high as it was used for moving heavy equipment.

Very heavy axles Timken roller bearing kingpins.

It was used during the building of the Trans Canada Hwy and then ended up in Edmonton Alberta where it was purchased by the previous owner and brought to Southern Manitoba and used to move draglines.

I have some literature that came with it.