Been a while

oldmacktrucks

Hey all, its been a while since I have been able to sit down and actually go on the computer, just wanted to wave a hand to all my friends and let yal know I didnt forget about ya! Its getting cold up here in Mt. Charleston NV. 9000 feet above sea level, the old DM is loving life here! Maybe snow tomorrow! YEE HAW lol! :MackLogo:

Yeah, welcome back. You can keep the snow. Matter of fact, when it starts here, I'll send it your way no charge.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys! Yeah, its getting cold up here in the Spring Mtns. The old girl is running great out here, I have ran into one minor issure that I never had a problem with in N.Y. She runs a bit warm up the mountain grades, so I think its time to service the radiator, other than that its S L O W and steady! Ran a few loads on the side mostly clean ups off the mountain, I landed an operators position out here running a Manitowoc crawler crane, I had to blow the dust off my NCCCO card, its been a while lol! And yes, I'll take ALL the white stuff I can get, so send it our way! My lab pups LOVE the snow haha, nice to be young lol! Great to be back on, internet is spotty up here in the sticks, we are working off verizon broadband, not the best but not the worst...right in between :twothumbsup: Gotta post some pics of our cabin, very cozy and the old lady loves it so I guess I'm doing well...what more can I ask for, hmmmmmmm a new Granite maybe for Christmas? Yeah right lol!