B61 fred's truck show

b61fred

I will be having a truck and tractor show at my place this Sunday OCT 9th. We will have a pitch in dinner at supper time. This is the second year for this and last year we had quite a few people show up. Weather is suppost to be great, I live about 60 miles south west of Indianapolis Indiana. in Bloomfield Ind. Let me know if anyone needs better directions.

Morgan (a.k.a. B 61 fred)

15 gears...no waiting!

I will be having a truck and tractor show at my place this Sunday OCT 9th. We will have a pitch in dinner at supper time. This is the second year for this and last year we had quite a few people show up. Weather is suppost to be great, I live about 60 miles south west of Indianapolis Indiana. in Bloomfield Ind. Let me know if anyone needs better directions.

Morgan (a.k.a. B 61 fred)

I'm gonna try to sashay my ass over thataway for the show. I'll prolly have the "Trusty, Yet Crusty" Dodge again cause I like to get where I'm going and can't use a Mack to haul anything yet.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I have a little get together at a buddies place saturday. It's only 5 minutes from my h.ouse to. Its supposed to be a cruise in so I'm taking a hot rod. Going to a open house in Cleveland for a train club on Sunday. Full scale stuff!

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I would like to attend. I can get to Bloomfield but need directions to your place. What can I bring for the pitch in dinner & what time will things start? ED.

The Bloomfield you want is zip 47424. It is approx 60 miles SW of Indy. From Bloomfield go north on Hwy.157 about 3 1/2 miles. Look for all the trucks in the front yard. Bring anything you like. We will start eating at 5:30 but the trucks and stuff will be there all afternoon. Hope to see you.

Morgan

15 gears...no waiting!