WOW$$$$!

bullhusk

Holy crap!!! Had plenty thanks. I get nervous and want to quit my 401k until the reality hits me that no matter where it is monopoly money is equally worthless. Bullets are the best investment right now :twothumbsup:

HeavyGunner

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

Holy crap!!! Had plenty thanks. I get nervous and want to quit my 401k until the reality hits me that no matter where it is monopoly money is equally worthless. Bullets are the best investment right now :twothumbsup:

HeavyGunner

The way it's been going Monopoly money may be worth more in the long run.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

We had PBO in our neck of the woods today. And I heard a local lady call Rush Limbaugh....................

RUSH: Cary, North Carolina, this is Kelly. Great to have you on the Rush Limbaugh program. Hi.

CALLER: Hey, Rush, mega dittos to you.

RUSH: Thank you very much.

CALLER: Rush, I have been uncivil, and I feel like I need to turn myself in so that you could forward what I did to the Attack Watch.

RUSH: Okay. Be happy to. In fact, I'll tell you what's happening with the Attack Watch, it's being overrun with conservatives turning themselves in.

CALLER: Well, maybe I should go there myself and turn myself in.

RUSH: I think you should report yourself. Michelle Malkin sent in her whole column today, and Herman Cain responded to it, said, "Seriously?" So I think you should turn yourself in. But what do you want to turn yourself in for? What did you do?

CALLER: Well, I just flipped off the presidential motorcade.

RUSH: You what? You flipped off the presidential motorcade?

CALLER: Yes, I did. I did. And I'm a retired teacher, High School teacher, I am a grandmother of 12, and I just behaved uncivilly.

01125107.Par.32342.ImageFile.jpgRUSH: Why? Why would you do this? Why would you, a grandmother of 12, a retired school teacher, flip off the presidential motorcade?

CALLER: I've had enough. I've had enough. There is a simmering, smoldering anger.

RUSH: I understand that, but why were you anywhere near the presidential motorcade? What were you doing even going near it?

CALLER: I didn't know that he was going to be on I-40 today. I knew he was going to be in Cary and didn't think any more about it. I just dismiss him from my thoughts as much as I can.

RUSH: So you got delayed, you were in traffic, you got delayed --

CALLER: Yes.

RUSH: -- for the motorcade to go by?

CALLER: Yes. And my first thought when I saw the helicopters and the police on the bridge, I thought that there might be some terrorist activity, 'cause we have rounds of ammunition missing from a nearby base. Anyway, I saw the flag on the presidential car, and before I knew what happened, I jumped out and flipped him off in front of everybody else that was stranded --

RUSH: Before you even knew what were doing, your instincts to propel you out of your car and you flipped off, a retired school teacher, grandmother of 12, flipped off what you thought was the presidential limousine?

CALLER: Oh, it was. Well, it could have been a decoy, but, Rush, I'm going to own it as a good conservative, I own my actions. I'm not blaming Bush. I thought about blaming your tea because I really was drinking your iced tea right before I did it.

RUSH: Wait, there's no reported evidence of our tea causing irregular human behavior to happen. But I'll tell you something, include that when you report yourself. It's attackwatch.com

CALLER: Okay.

RUSH: Tell them that it might not have been your fault, it might have been the fault of Two If By Tea, Rush Limbaugh's tea.

CALLER: Okay, if I have your permission, that's what I'll do, then.

RUSH: Yeah.

CALLER: I was going to own it myself.

RUSH: Well, I'll share it with you.

CALLER: All right, sounds good.

RUSH: Yeah. Yeah, we'll do it together.

CALLER: Okay, sounds great.

RUSH: All right, Kelly, thanks. Thanks very much. She was caught off guard. She could claim temporary insanity to the Secret Service, because that's what it sounds like what it was. spc.gifEND TRANSCRIPT

He was elected for only one reason.......Skin color...nothing more, nothing less. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE