Got my tit in the wringer again today:

Rob

Damn man you could made a neat sleeper!!. Didn't you know the drive train is all Detroit based?? My uncle did machine shop work for Raymond Corsann Rolls Royce in Queens. The 6 was a GMC 302, the V8 372 Cadillac that R/R got as Unassembled partially machined castings, same on the Hydromatic (neutral,drive,2nd,low,reverse). The rears were licenced made Ford 1/1/4 ton truck with the servo activated Mechanical brakes that wouldn't stop in reverse til the servo turned 180 degrees. Still neat cars!

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

Hat, it was 20+ yrs ago.............it's all fuzzy now LOL!!! I knew what I wanted to say, just couldn't speel it corektly LMAO!!!! Here's a little trivia: Are you familiar with Haines Criss Cross directory?(look up a phone number to get an address) Ya, Bill Haynes. That is where we stayed down there as he was a buddy of my friend from way back. Haines owns/owned a big condo building on the inland waterway. I can't recall the name of it now(too many years ago). He lives here in Canton, Ohio as that is where the company is based out of.

www.haines.com

41, I knew that rear end looked awfully like a Ford? Guess that is the reason. I was just a very young rookie with no way to do anything with it at the time. Like I said, if it was now, then I'd be all over it.

IMG-20180116-202556-655.jpg

Larry

1959 B61 Liv'n Large......................

Charter member of the "MACK PACK"

I think you did alright. I'd rather have the Mack.

Ditto!!! Live and learn. I ran a 56 Pontiac Safari in a demo derby...in 1972 it was just an old station wagon.

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE