Door Glass

I took my passenger side door panel and vent window to the glass shop...

They were sitting around, before I got out of my pickup I yelled into the garage and asked if they were ready for a challenge...

The man said give him a couple of days...to be continued...

post-6773-0-55290600-1314641215_thumb.jp

Just wondered if you ducked before tha bullit came through the window in tha first photo? I take it that you were not interested in having the vent wndow chromed before the glass shop installed it? Anyway glad ya got it fixed so rain won't rot the cab further. A little duct tape would have fixed it fine without tha major expense. Thats tha way we do everything down here.

JUST MESSING WITH YAW LOL

mike

• 4 weeks later...

Picked up my door panel and vent frame today, Safelite did a great job! All for $121 total! pretty damn good if you ask me...

Now to get the drivers side off...

wow,,just noticed this,,nice job,,and that was a good price..amazing how good new glass makes stuff look,,oh but now you gotta change it all.lol.bob

wow,,just noticed this,,nice job,,and that was a good price..amazing how good new glass makes stuff look,,oh but now you gotta change it all.lol.bob

Youre right! It makes the rest of the glass look bad! I keep looking out the passenger side and think the glass is missing!