Shifting A Mack B Model

2 hours ago, The Rubber Duck 006 said:

Sure wish my Grandpa was still around to see that video Freighttrain. I do believe he'd be Proud.

maybe He was; don't know ;He might have been riding in the passenger seat. they only leave physically 

• Like 1

Wow rubber duck that was a great story I almost missed it I rode with my pop on and off from 1960-1971 Great memories he passed when I was only 24 …. And hell I almost forgot about the stool pigeon ha ha I remember those charts real well are used to use them… bob 

• Like 2

On 8/7/2022 at 7:09 PM, mowerman said:

Wow rubber duck that was a great story I almost missed it I rode with my pop on and off from 1960-1971 Great memories he passed when I was only 24 …. And hell I almost forgot about the stool pigeon ha ha I remember those charts real well are used to use them… bob 

Yeah My Grandpa told my Grandma "Babe I sure wished Matt Would've been driving back when we had our trucks. We'd still have them" that was after his first trip he took with me to New York State. Still makes me smile everytime I get behind the wheel. 

• Like 1