Jump to content

Tool Question


Recommended Posts

I know there is a tool to turn the flywheel for adjusting clutch or valve adj.

What is it actually called and where to buy?

Losing my helper in October and will need this to adjust clutch. Also be a tool for him when done.

tia, Ed

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Many moons ago in the Mideveil Days we use to use a dang big screwdriver prised against the bellhousing. By looking at my fathers old toolbox, from when he was a diesel mechanic, I don't see how he got by on so few of tools back in the late 40's and early 50's.

mike :bulldog3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

rhasler-thanks for the part #. Is this the proper one for an eaton trans?

$70+-must have gold inside

Kent-Moore thinks it does, that's really relatively cheap compared to some of their tools. The barring socket fits the E7, E-Tech, and ASET engine flywheel housings, probably the E7G natural gas engine too, and can be used on some of the Caterpillar engines also. This should be what you need for your engine.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...