Watch Out In New Mexico

slpwlker

I do not know how many on here drive over the road, Or do oversize. Just a heads up. When I came in to the state on 87 yesterday and got to the scale there where 4 more already there. All where going nutty. Officer didn't weigh me just flagged me over. walked around and said I needed new banners and flags. They where not bright enough. So fyi keep a fresh set of banners,and flags that are bright and clean. She did not write me up but i know good and damn well 1 banner was good, and 4 out of 6 flags where clean and bright. Also on I10 in Nm coming west bound coming out of Tx MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN THE PROPER LANE!!!!!!!!!!!! They are writing failure to follow traffic control device tickets. 5 csa points so 15 when done

snuck outa salt lake a while back going to lubbock,tx.

across co. down threw nm. backroads all the way.

it was only 8'10" got away with it. but it was not worth the stress.

boy,im right with ya there,,babba,,,lol...everytime i try to pull something off,,im thinking,,why the hell didnt i just take care of it before i left,,,rather than spending an entire shift sweating it out,,,especially fueling,,,any guestion at all,,,i stop and top it off.rather than keep staring at the guage

We got a set up like that here on the Long Island Expressway. At the NYC line you have NYC DOT, at the Nassau county /Suffolk county line you have Nassau Pd "safety" checks and at exit 64 in Suffolk you have the Suffolk Sheriffs motor carrier unit doing full checks and the New York State Police doing random stops and weight checks. I got stopped 3 weeks ago by the State police because "your truck is old and its got to have violations" None found. All it in a 65 mile stretch of road. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE

We got a set up like that here on the Long Island Expressway. At the NYC line you have NYC DOT, at the Nassau county /Suffolk county line you have Nassau Pd "safety" checks and at exit 64 in Suffolk you have the Suffolk Sheriffs motor carrier unit doing full checks and the New York State Police doing random stops and weight checks. I got stopped 3 weeks ago by the State police because "your truck is old and its got to have violations" None found. All it in a 65 mile stretch of road. Paul

man,,,thats just crooked,,,well these states are all broke,,,guess they gotta figure out something,,,hell ya,,,lets suck more money outta them workin folk.lol.bob :icon_bs:

The LIE is basicly the only way to go out and back on Long Island, probbly more than 1/2 of all the truck trailer traffic is on it, and mostly "easy" marks.... sand trailers and flat beds Still nothing but a money grab.. Paul

"OPERTUNITY IS MISSED BY MOST PEOPLE BECAUSE IT IS DRESSED IN OVERALLS AND LOOKS LIKE WORK"  Thomas Edison

“Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting ‘Holy shit, what a ride!’

P.T.CHESHIRE