Led Lights On A L Model

I have Truck Lite LED stop-turn-tail lights but I am running with a negative ground system. Just follow the polarity like O'dog said and you'll be fine.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

Single lights will work if they have 2 wires. If the have 1 wire and are grounded with the mount (screw) its a maybe.

Some have a dioade bridge inside and will work either way...cheep ones no...

Most duel lights ( combo tail and turn/brake) will not... You can get 1/2 to work but not both... Its realy a crap shoot.. buy 1 and test..............

Single lights will work if they have 2 wires. If the have 1 wire and are grounded with the mount (screw) its a maybe.

Some have a dioade bridge inside and will work either way...cheep ones no...

Most duel lights ( combo tail and turn/brake) will not... You can get 1/2 to work but not both... Its realy a crap shoot.. buy 1 and test..............

The three marker lights I put on worked fine, just hooked them up backwards for positive ground. You are correct on the brake lights/turn signals though. I could get one or the other to work, but not both. I ended up getting 2 more lights just for brake lights and wired them to a spring loaded toggle switch that I mounted on the gear shift.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.