Got A New Unit Today

other dog

heh heh yeah, and blind as a freaking bat Rob! randyp

And I thought you'd have us believe pulling levers on dozers and excavators was therapeutic as in keeps "uncle Art" away.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Nice unit there rhasler, is one of those an impact driver, if so, what is torque on it? I been wanting one of those...randyp

It's not in the manual, had to go to Milwaukee's website. 1400 in lbs, 0-2200 rpm, 0-3200 ipm. When you hit the trigger unloaded you can feel it torque in your hand.

• Like 1

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

It's not in the manual, had to go to Milwaukee's website. 1400 in lbs, 0-2200 rpm, 0-3200 ipm. When you hit the trigger unloaded you can feel it torque in your hand.

I see you went with the optional rottissery attachment instead of the offset firebox. Be careful with all that torque, you might turn your unit over.

• Like 1

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

That knot hole isn't a defect, thats for the beer tap or the mouth tube from the keg. :banana:

If it is not a hole what the heck is it? Actually it is about the right size to hold a bottle of Tom's world famous red pepper grilling sauce.

If it is not a hole what the heck is it? Actually it is about the right size to hold a bottle of Tom's world famous red pepper grilling sauce.

You're exactly right, that's why I didn't glue it back in, I thought it would be useful! :rolleyes: These guys, their minds stay in the gutter :pat:

These guys, their minds stay in the gutter :pat:

Yup. That is what upsets me the most.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Speaking of ridicule, my new unit is now complete- all I need to do is smoke some meat.

here's my left arm- i'm tightening bolts with a Craftsman 1/4 inch drive ratchet and a Snap-On 7/16" open end wrench.

here's my right arm, tightening bolts- same specs as above :rolleyes:

Got the grates seasoned and in place

Even oiled the outside!

Yup, them Craftsman things are the Peterbilt of hand tools.

Suppose you got lucky this time to not be let down.

Rob

Heres what I grill on Tom, Chargriller, cooks whatever Spot drags up, one side propane, one side charcoal, propane bean cooker on left and firebox on right. Even have a fancy dandy cover for it. Dont be being blashpemous and mixing good craftsman tools in with other tools. Randyp

post-4330-0-35912400-1310337824_thumb.jp

Randy, I saw that same grill this morning, no camera, didn't take picture as result. There was another one next to it mounted on a trailer with a ball hitch.

They are really good well built grills, kinda like craftsman tools,,,heh heh, heres pic with fancy cover and next pic is where I go nekkid when its 109 degrees, wont include nekkid pic today,,,randyp

post-4330-0-39236500-1310338777_thumb.jp

Heres what I grill on Tom, Chargriller, cooks whatever Spot drags up, one side propane, one side charcoal, propane bean cooker on left and firebox on right. Even have a fancy dandy cover for it. Dont be being blashpemous and mixing good craftsman tools in with other tools. Randyp

They had these "units" right beside the one I bought at Tractor Supply. They're nice, I just didn't need the gas grill.

They are really good well built grills, kinda like craftsman tools,,,heh heh, heres pic with fancy cover and next pic is where I go nekkid when its 109 degrees, wont include nekkid pic today,,,randyp

thank you...thank you very much.

Yup, them Craftsman things are the Peterbilt of hand tools.

Suppose you got lucky this time to not be let down.

Rob

But that Craftsman 1/4" drive ratchet is about 37 years old, wrench about the same age best I can recollect.

Doesn't look like the heat and fumes comming from the "bean cooker" have have helped that hanging plant.

Doesn't look like the heat and fumes comming from the "bean cooker" have have helped that hanging plant.

I got tired of watering that plant in this texas drought we in, I just concentrated on watering garden, tomatoes, squash, peas, etc,,,screw that plant, it was my wifes anyway, and prolly wouldnt taste good ifn I tried to eat it,,,the plant that is,,heh heh,,randyp