Saw Some Cool Ones!

Was sitting in Burger King (don't ask!) and saw a car hauler with all kinds of classic cars, then behind him, an Orange B model with integral sleeper! Then, behind him, another orange B model! The second one had the window on the sides of the sleeper. Both were short wheelbase, nice new chrome etc....they were gone before I could get my camera out!

I think there is a small truck show here locally (maybe Watsontown, PA)...If so, I WILL get some photos!

Leslie

Was sitting in Burger King (don't ask!) and saw a car hauler with all kinds of classic cars, then behind him, an Orange B model with integral sleeper! Then, behind him, another orange B model! The second one had the window on the sides of the sleeper. Both were short wheelbase, nice new chrome etc....they were gone before I could get my camera out!

I think there is a small truck show here locally (maybe Watsontown, PA)...If so, I WILL get some photos!

Leslie

Spencer's have a truck show in July at their garage maybe there,,,,I know I'm a little late on

suggestions

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Was sitting in Burger King (don't ask!)

Leslie

I'm game, why were you sitting in Burger King? The world wonders.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm game, why were you sitting in Burger King? The world wonders.

Rob

Hope that wasn't where he took his "Momma" for their anniversary, I don't think those cast iron jockey shorts would stand much of a chance if that was the case!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Hope that wasn't where he took his "Momma" for their anniversary, I don't think those cast iron jockey shorts would stand much of a chance if that was the case!

This could turn out to be quite interesting.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

"Momma" didnt want to cook...she offered to buy Burger King (her tastes and requirements are very simple, probably why she keeps me around) ...who am I to argue! That was Friday! For our 23rd anniversary, I took her to a nice restaurant (got home in time to watch the race), she rewarded me this morning!

"Momma" didnt want to cook...she offered to buy Burger King (her tastes and requirements are very simple, probably why she keeps me around) ...who am I to argue! That was Friday! For our 23rd anniversary, I took her to a nice restaurant (got home in time to watch the race), she rewarded me this morning!

Rewards either fresh out of the shower, or fresh off the stove are great!!

Rob

You should go to Tractor Supply and git you a grill and cook something for her, it's very rewarding.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

You should go to Tractor Supply and git you a grill and cook something for her, it's very rewarding.

I am smoking her butt, I mean smoking her a pork butt today...mixture of pecan and hickory...'bout another two hours and we will be in pulled pork heaven!

I am smoking her butt, I mean smoking her a pork butt today...mixture of pecan and hickory...'bout another two hours and we will be in pulled pork heaven!

You spend too much time on the computer, and you WILL be

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian