Look! A 1967 B-67:

Rob

Rob, do you think you could call him and change his mind on what truck that really is?

mike

I did a couple of weeks ago. You see where it went.

I just figger he's a bit smarter than me.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob, do you think you could call him and change his mind on what truck that really is?

mike

Anyone knows this is of course the SUPER RARE,ONE YEAR ONLY, "M"/B-67,naturally aspirated 665-EZNDTA_5@7/turbo-charged,inline V-6 overhead cam. with the 24.5 speed multi-plex trans.Worth at LEAST $100.000! shame on you "Mack enthusiasts" for not picking up on that right away!it was only used for changing lightbulbs in street lights( by a non-smoking,little old lady).......................

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Anyone knows this is of course the SUPER RARE,ONE YEAR ONLY, "M"/B-67,naturally aspirated 665-EZNDTA_5@7/turbo-charged,inline V-6 overhead cam. with the 24.5 speed multi-plex trans.Worth at LEAST $100.000! shame on you "Mack enthusiasts" for not picking up on that right away!it was only used for changing lightbulbs in street lights( by a non-smoking,little old lady).......................

sorry but you're way behind me figgering all that out.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I'm takin the 5th on this truck. That reminds me I could use some more Baileys in my coffee tonight and watch and see how this turns out. I'm anxious to see which one of you buy this one of a kind grocery getter.

mike

whatever he,s calling it,,its pretty rough,for that low mileage,should say (beat a hell) MB.lol...bob

For a city of chicago truck it probably aint in that bad of shape. Especially considering they have those high quality union workers operating them. But it has to b the most interesting b67 i have ever seen.