Help Identify Model Please

This truck / tractor is for sale and I want to read up on it but no model number or year number is given in the add, any advise please?

Price is plus minus $14000.00

Thanx

R-Model 600 maybe?,looks like 44,000 or better rears,tractor has 2 air cleaners,maybe has V8 Mack OR Detroit motor??

Thank you very much for the replies.

It is very possible to be ex-military as it has a 50ton winch fitted behind the cab.

I have looked through a lot of web pages today and stared at many pictures but could not find any pictures with the dual air cleaners.

I will contact the guy who sell the truck tomorrow and try and get some more information and possible year model.

forget it ,,it has right side steering,,and its too expensive,,you can get allot vmore for your money,keep looking...bob

In my country we drive on the left hand side of the road so right hand drive is perfect.

I realize the price might be a bit steep in $$$ terms but vehicle prices are much higher down south (add shipping plus taxes etc etc) which push used vehicle prices up a lot.

I will post more specs and detail tomorrow if I can get hold of the seller

In my country we drive on the left hand side of the road so right hand drive is perfect.

I realize the price might be a bit steep in $$$ terms but vehicle prices are much higher down south (add shipping plus taxes etc etc) which push used vehicle prices up a lot.

I will post more specs and detail tomorrow if I can get hold of the seller

oh,,ok..you know i talked to a guy from austrailia,,like 20 years ago,,and he was telling me then trucks were a fortune there..good luck,,,bob

Republic of South Africa ... :)

Thanks. Just wanted to be sure it wasn't Rob Swollows Area. He has a fetish for R model winch trucks. Get the VIN from the door panel and the frame rail over the steering axle and post it here. Someone will help with the specs.

Spoke to the owner earlier last week, he confirmed the truck is ex army, but he also said the truck was sold already so he can not give me the VIN numbers, pitty...

Thank you anyway for your guys input, much appreciated

Cheers