Another Mack Maniac

HeavyGunner

Hey guys, I am from Montana and I own a 1957 Mack B 75 that is a complete running original truck. Dont let that fool you it does need some work but most of it is minor. I cant see and have not found any rust on the the truck and all body panels seem to be pretty straght. What makes this truck so special to me is that my grandpa originally bought the truck to do a restoration on it and show it. Unfortunately he didnt get it done while he was well, now he has alzheimer's and is not able to work on it any longer. It was given to my father who has stored it in his shop and under his lean to but has no use for it. I remember the day I went to get that truck with my grandfather and have always thought that it was the coolest truck to fix up. Now this year I inherited the truck and am just starting to plan my restoration. I am not going to fancy because I plan using the truck for some light duty chores. I am thinking of putting a nice flatbed with a headache rack and a turnover ball on the back so I can show my truck off while pulling my 5th wheel trailer to the lake. In short I am looking forward to fixing this ole truck up nice and enjoy using it.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

The government can only "give" someone what they first take from another.

:WELCOME: any info/ parts/suggestions can be answered here.

Lots of great people with good minds on refurbishing older :mack1: trucks.

Some pics would be nice

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

Welcome aboard! B-75's a good looking truck,i always liked the "L" cab on a B-75 or 73 we would all like to see pictures! what part of Montana are you? i have a good friend (retired truck driver) who lives in Great Falls...............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Welcome aboard! B-75's a good looking truck,i always liked the "L" cab on a B-75 or 73 we would all like to see pictures! what part of Montana are you? i have a good friend (retired truck driver) who lives in Great Falls...............Mark

I am only an hour and a half north of great falls on the hiline. I am going to try and get some pics up very soon.

The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by the people who vote for a living.

Welcome to our parlor, now git us some pictures of that truck, or, or, or, we will turn "Other Dog" out of his cage on you,,,,randyp

Here are some poor pics that I took last week with my phone, next time I go to my Dad's I will get some better pics. I included a pic of the odometer which my grandpa claimed is original miles. I have no clue whether its right or not but its an interesting piece of this trucks history.post-8681-0-58538200-1307030883_thumb.jppost-8681-0-08282000-1307030946_thumb.jppost-8681-0-90812800-1307031040_thumb.jppost-8681-0-19034200-1307031122_thumb.jp

• Like 1