American Trucker

BAD DOG

:SMOKIE-LFT: Anyone catch American trucker this week, it was about UPS and they showed a 72 F Model they are restoring. It's about time they showed some Macks on that show. Most of the episodes of that show suck, but last night restored some interest.

:SMOKIE-LFT: Anyone catch American trucker this week, it was about UPS and they showed a 72 F Model they are restoring. It's about time they showed some Macks on that show. Most of the episodes of that show suck, but last night restored some interest.

I did'nt get to see it this week,bout time they put some Macks on camera! i usually don't watch it,as i cant take the "host" that guy is WAY too hyper! gets on my nerves!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Happy to see some Macks instead of all the KW's. The host gets very excited about trucks.

Did you catch the UPS guy call the engine in the CXU a Volvo MP7?

LOL that's cause everyone over states that it's a Volvo engine with red paint and Mack logos on it.

Jeff - The Bulldog Doctor

:mack1: Master Technician

LOL that's cause everyone over states that it's a Volvo engine with red paint and Mack logos on it.

Can't exactly say that I would want to put my name on it either. One things for sure, it's no 672.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"