Looking For New Members...

I talked to William Hartz today. He is the President of the Greater Lehigh Valley Chapter of the ATCA. They are looking for members and/or support for the club. They meet once every other month at the Mack Museum in Allentown, PA and they are responsible for transporting Museum trucks to and from shows and they also maintain the trucks for the Museum! Ad space is also available in their bi-monthly newsletter for $60 per year.

If you are interested in becoming a member and working with the Mack Museum...call Bill at: 570-386-4310 (evenings only)

:SMOKIE-RT:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

If i had a CDL and knew i'd have the chance to drive a Granite, I'd consider it. I live about 68 miles away so it would be a haul everyday.

They meet at the museum on the second Saturday to work on the museum trucks and help around the place. They only take trucks out every so often and they have specific members who are offered that responsibility.

In the past they have rebuilt engines, straightened sheetmetal, polished chrome & brass, cleaned windows, washed trucks, cleaned and straightened up around the museum and whatever else needs done.

I live about 60 miles away and I try to make it there on a Saturday to help the ATCA and the Mack Museum.

Consider joining the ATCA and the Lehigh Valley chapter. Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org

• 3 weeks later...