History Channel's "american Trucking"

Did anyone happen to catch the History Channels show Modern Marvels - American Truckers that was aired last night? The show was about the contributions of trucks and truckers to the economy as well as segments on various types of specialty rigs such as tow trucks. One major segment was about Mack and included a visit to a collection in NJ that featured quite a few Bull Dogs as well as other newer models. I cannot recall the name or exact location of the collection, but I'm sure someone here will know. The show was very complimentary to Mack.

Money, sex, and fire; everybody thinks everyone else is getting more than they are!

Did anyone happen to catch the History Channels show Modern Marvels - American Truckers that was aired last night? The show was about the contributions of trucks and truckers to the economy as well as segments on various types of specialty rigs such as tow trucks. One major segment was about Mack and included a visit to a collection in NJ that featured quite a few Bull Dogs as well as other newer models. I cannot recall the name or exact location of the collection, but I'm sure someone here will know. The show was very complimentary to Mack.

The mans name is Gary Maham (not sure if i spelled his last name cor.) he lives in Millington NJ.I have been to his place a few times. I think he has 4 big pole barns full of trucks!! mostly Mack's but he does have a nice 360 Brockway with A 1693 thats showroom!! he also has an old Pete (late 40's) in the same shape an I think he has a few A-Cars as well. The one truck that was cool was the one old logging Mack that some one trans-planted a Cat diesel in!!

Ernie DS

The mans name is Gary Maham (not sure if i spelled his last name cor.) he lives in Millington NJ.I have been to his place a few times. I think he has 4 big pole barns full of trucks!! mostly Mack's but he does have a nice 360 Brockway with A 1693 thats showroom!! he also has an old Pete (late 40's) in the same shape an I think he has a few A-Cars as well. The one truck that was cool was the one old logging Mack that some one trans-planted a Cat diesel in!!

Ernie DS

Ernie,i was there once myself,at an ATHS function, thats some collection! we had a nice lunch there and everything The Brockway was about my favorite thing i saw.spent maybe 3-4 hours looking around his place.think his last name is Mahan? not sure,but a real nice guy!.........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.