Superliner Hopping Real Bad

MACK MAN

Ok I have a 1989 Superliner,its on neway airride.The truck started to have a real bad front end hop.I dont feel it in the wheel or in the seat,but at about 50 you can see the front of the truck hopping real bad,when bobtailing,it seems to go away at about 68 mph,but is still there not as bad.If I put a empty or loaded trailer under it,it is not as bad but still there.I took the truck to Tulsa auto spring,they have been around for years and I have had good luck with them before.They told me the rear tires were out of balance real bad,they need 40 oz.They balaned the tires and it was alittle better.I went out and bought 8 new Yokohoma rear tires and had them balanced,still hopping.Tulsa auto spring than put a stright edge on the front tires and told me one of the tires was out of round,put 2 new steering tires on it,still hopping.I have replaced the u joints,all new shocks,kingpins,still hopping.The truck spent 2 days at Tulsa auto spring and they keep saying its a tire balancing problem.They balance them on the truck and the tires only take 2 to 4 oz,still hopping?They found a bad u bolt so I had them all replaced,still hopping any suggestions??? I thought it might be the front spring hangers,but they tell me that they are fine.

Thanks AL

Maybe related to rear suspension ride height?

bent wheels wheels will get out of round throtle cable is chafing inside of lining it will jump very bad also when it starts this pull the stop cable out very slow dont shut the truck off see if it stops