Mackpro Does It Again

spent a satisfying day at mcbride mack

mackpro used his SUPPER HUMAN POWERS to undo a winter of neglect, in just a few short hours.

at the speed of light, and in a cloud of egr dust, not even taking time to say hi ho silver, he changed timing sensor,ride hight valve,shocks,cleaned egr cooler,repaired air leak and exhaust, checked a/c and fuel filter bubbles while making sure i didnt screw up changing engine brake switch.

spent a satisfying day at mcbride mack

mackpro used his SUPPER HUMAN POWERS to undo a winter of neglect, in just a few short hours.

at the speed of light, and in a cloud of egr dust, not even taking time to say hi ho silver, he changed timing sensor,ride hight valve,shocks,cleaned egr cooler,repaired air leak and exhaust, checked a/c and fuel filter bubbles while making sure i didnt screw up changing engine brake switch.

You sound surprised?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

We could have filled a 5gallon bucket with all the soot we cleaned out of that EGR cooler. About the worst I have ever seen. Buts as long as it's dry power and not caked in there we are good. Next on the list is a air compressor as its pumping oil like crazy and we will change the air drier filter as well. I was glad to have an ASET to work on today as it was the only non-MP engine in the house. The MP's were dropping like flies today. Glad you made it in today as tommorrow I will be at another Zoo, StLouis Zoo that is with the wife and kids.

We could have filled a 5gallon bucket with all the soot we cleaned out of that EGR cooler. About the worst I have ever seen. Buts as long as it's dry power and not caked in there we are good. Next on the list is a air compressor as its pumping oil like crazy and we will change the air drier filter as well. I was glad to have an ASET to work on today as it was the only non-MP engine in the house. The MP's were dropping like flies today. Glad you made it in today as tommorrow I will be at another Zoo, StLouis Zoo that is with the wife and kids.

[/quote

Its funny How things go ! We've had a influx of clutch jobs in last 6 months it seems like one or two a week! The MP'S are Holding up Well in our area for the time being, aside from the normal dpf problems ,( touch wood) New trucks are finally starting to sell again so stuff should start to happen again!

We have 4 MP10 running about no real problems with them YET Time will tell.