More Pictures Of Nothing In Particular:

Rob

Man I'm really liking this taking pictures of nothing of consequence.

Too many Macks.

Cat on Stump.

Cat on Stump II. This is "mouser I" as "mouser II" expired on Saturday evening.

Rob

post-78-0-81292700-1300839952_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-52455300-1300839964_thumb.jpg

post-78-0-79680600-1300839974_thumb.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I like the brown extra short wheelbase B model

Yes that is short. The chassis is straight back in the aisle of the shop in the photo. I've got to get onto that project sometime.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Im right there with you on the mindless picture snapping pardner, aint it just glorious? These fancy dandy digital cameras are the going thing, I couldnt be affording all this in the old days with film developing. Now this shot here, I cussed and fussed and bellered black smoke out my stack for bout hour trying to root big ole dumb stupid stump out, finally pried it out and this lil fellow was hiding under it. I guess I wrecked his house,,,randyp

post-4330-0-07386300-1300843732_thumb.jp

and also "Chief Shutterbug Rob", dont wanna hear too many more of those verbal "slip-ups" like you made when you started this post. Im not sure I can even make my bony fingers type such blasphemy,,,but I quote,,,"Too many Macks?" Ahem,,,I forgive you this time,,,no such thing as too many Macks though. Lets just forget you typed that and chalk it up to "photo artist strain". randyp

Im right there with you on the mindless picture snapping pardner, aint it just glorious? These fancy dandy digital cameras are the going thing, I couldnt be affording all this in the old days with film developing. Now this shot here, I cussed and fussed and bellered black smoke out my stack for bout hour trying to root big ole dumb stupid stump out, finally pried it out and this lil fellow was hiding under it. I guess I wrecked his house,,,randyp

Damn. Southpaw rodent and you didn't trap it so I don't go hungry????

Stupid mousers make a mess out of em before I get there.

Rob

Thats not sad, thats dinner. Rob you got any road cat recipes kicking around?

I've found "open face" broasted cat to not be bad, but greasy. Also gives a guy gas that would knock a buzzard off a shit wagon at 50 paces downwind of the purveyor. Boiled with carrot, lima and pinto beans, potatoes, along with european black pepper corns yeilds a scrumptious delicacy that won't soon be forgotten.

Of course natural aging through seven days of direct sunlight in mid September adds to the deliciousity content exponentially.

Rob