New Album Added, Gathering Up A B

Hey Doug, Good looking truck. I don't remember seeing a Holmes 750 on a single axle before. Judging by the air cleaner is no longer has a 673 in it. What are the specs ? It reminds me of an orange fat cab GMC that has been to Macungie. Is there a connection there ? Steve

Hey Doug, Good looking truck. I don't remember seeing a Holmes 750 on a single axle before. Judging by the air cleaner is no longer has a 673 in it. What are the specs ? It reminds me of an orange fat cab GMC that has been to Macungie. Is there a connection there ? Steve

At my first full time job as a mechanic, the company had an R-600 single axle with a Holmes 750, used only to serve our own fleet. Neat old truck, I enjoyed learning and operating that unit. The only problem was with a load on the sling, the steer axle was not on the ground very much.

Gregg

Check out my gallery, my International is a single axle with a 750. The B is a 237 with triplex. The truck was from up your way, no relation to the orange fat-cab. This guy never had this one to a show. he comes to Macungie every year and of course LOVES IT... Doug

Interested in Old Trucks? Check out:

www.antiquetruckclubofamerica.org