Mack F8956Sx

hey I am from norway. I have one mack f8956sx from 1974. can you tell me where I can get some parts for this truck.

Pictures! Pictures! F8956SX I must have pictures! Oh, and Hello, welcome to the forum. We can be a bit demanding but also mostly harmless. Put out some info about your truck and I am sure there will be many to dive in and help.

Gregg

• Like 1

hey I am from norway. I have one mack f8956sx from 1974. can you tell me where I can get some parts for this truck.

That is quite a monster. What parts are you looking for? I guy near me bought a lot of F model parts at an auction last year, but they are not for heavy duty trucks. I wouldn't want to pay shipping from the US to Norway.

Michael

HatCity was right... Just cleaned up my mess...That is an AWESOME F model!

Very rare to be sure. Some basic cab and engine parts may interchange, but that is a totally different beast compared to a highway truck.

My little F's look like toys next to that one. That's right I said F's (plural). Brought another one home Saturday...Stay tuned.

Gregg

HatCity was right... Just cleaned up my mess...That is an AWESOME F model!

Very rare to be sure. Some basic cab and engine parts may interchange, but that is a totally different beast compared to a highway truck.

My little F's look like toys next to that one. That's right I said F's (plural). Brought another one home Saturday...Stay tuned.

Gregg

post-4436-0-01405400-1298206031_thumb.jp

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

hello I have pictures off the mack standing next to the volvo. post-5263-0-00326300-1298308657_thumb.jppost-5263-0-25590300-1298308676_thumb.jp

OH man your killing me here! You are sooooo very lucky to find that truck, only 44 F8956's were made. Now I just NEED to find out what happened to the other 43 :D. I dont want an F model, I NEED one! And I would like it to be as unique as your F is.

I really like the picture of the Mack helping (or is it pulling LOL) the Volvo along with its its modular trailer and transformer load. Great history you have on that truck.

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!