Spot Has Returned!

randyp

Hooah! I was too excited to get any pics yet, much less upload them, but went this afternoon to a creek bottom 6 miles from my house where i have a hog trap set, drove up on trap, lo and behold theres spot sitting beside the trap watching me drive up and looking at me like "where the hell you been, look what i cornered up, now open this dam trap door and let me at em!" He has been gone since Christmas. He had a couple of extra scars on him, hell, looked like he actually gained weight, (prolly hog meat or rhino or sumping). Anyway, will post some pics of him later, its great having ole spot back, dont know how he wound up 6 miles away, however, he has ridden to that place with me a lot to check traps, so, who knows? Its no doubt hes one tuff sumbitch,,,randyp :chili:

Hooah! I was too excited to get any pics yet, much less upload them, but went this afternoon to a creek bottom 6 miles from my house where i have a hog trap set, drove up on trap, lo and behold theres spot sitting beside the trap watching me drive up and looking at me like "where the hell you been, look what i cornered up, now open this dam trap door and let me at em!" He has been gone since Christmas. He had a couple of extra scars on him, hell, looked like he actually gained weight, (prolly hog meat or rhino or sumping). Anyway, will post some pics of him later, its great having ole spot back, dont know how he wound up 6 miles away, however, he has ridden to that place with me a lot to check traps, so, who knows? Its no doubt hes one tuff sumbitch,,,randyp :chili:

That is the best news I've heard all day! Told you if you crossed all those appendages, organs, and stuff crossed he'd show back up. Glad he made it back, now I won't feel bad making another episode of The New Adventures of Spot the Wonder Dog!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

That is the best news I've heard all day! Told you if you crossed all those appendages, organs, and stuff crossed he'd show back up. Glad he made it back, now I won't feel bad making another episode of The New Adventures of Spot the Wonder Dog!

heh heh,,am looking forward to it Rhasler, when i get over excitement, will even get you some fresh pics,,,thanks,,randyp