More Pic's

bullhusk

Mark,

The rear is a 4.88 with a 4X3 OD trans. Cummins 270 The Plymouth is a 66 Blvd. II 383-60over Mancini auto trans 727 3.91 8-3/4 rear my spring & summer every day driver I always liked the 383 It's got a biger bore then a 427 shevy an a shorter stroke then there 396, all you need to do with the Mopars is a little head work like using the 1.88 exhust valves from there 426 Max Wedge Motor an matching your intake ports to your gaskets an some porting to your exhust an you got a nice high revin/torque monster!

Ernie I hope you guys liked the pictures theres more to come!!!

Mark,

The rear is a 4.88 with a 4X3 OD trans. Cummins 270 The Plymouth is a 66 Blvd. II 383-60over Mancini auto trans 727 3.91 8-3/4 rear my spring & summer every day driver I always liked the 383 It's got a biger bore then a 427 shevy an a shorter stroke then there 396, all you need to do with the Mopars is a little head work like using the 1.88 exhust valves from there 426 Max Wedge Motor an matching your intake ports to your gaskets an some porting to your exhust an you got a nice high revin/torque monster!

Ernie I hope you guys liked the pictures theres more to come!!!

Yup. I had "906" heads on a 451 that I built. SOB would scare the pants off "Momma", (good thing too)!! I always liked a 383 even stock. Everything I had was hard on left side motor mounts and rear tires. "Momma" always said it was my driving style but what does she know........

I'm still partial to the little 340 engine myself. The cars drove so much better with a small engine and stiff torsion bars with good shocks.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Rob,

The guy that won Pinks All Out last year at Raceway Park Englishtown NJ, he won with a small block I think it was a stroked 360, the guys name was Gaino he's got a body shop up here someplace, yes sir he sent all those big block shevys an pony cars home!!!

Ernie ...... That B42 cream puff is still over at Devino's

Rob,

The guy that won Pinks All Out last year at Raceway Park Englishtown NJ, he won with a small block I think it was a stroked 360, the guys name was Gaino he's got a body shop up here someplace, yes sir he sent all those big block shevys an pony cars home!!!

Ernie ...... That B42 cream puff is still over at Devino's

I have a "warm" 360 Dodge engine on the shop floor I built about 12 years ago. It was originally a cop car engine and had the "J" series heads on it. I had them opened up with 2.02" intakes, and 1.60" exhaust to breath a little better. The dog leg to the exhaust passages was smoothed down a little but there really wasn't a lot to take off there or you'd be into the exhaust valve stem. I even purchased a brand new Mopar Performance flywheel and had it balanced to the rotating mass, then never used it..... Always planned to put it into my Barracuda and save the original engine from further abuse, but I got old between then and now.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.