Gear Lever Help

RFC

Help! 2002 rd688sx triaxle has a T2110B TRANS in it now back end shot again. Boss is putting in a T318 have every part but the gear lever. H and H Mack says on backorder who knows when. The problem is with the vendor who makes them. The truck is in the shop now apart anybody have any connections for one?. Supposedly none in the country and you can't talk to anybody in corporate any more only email. Tried our connections in NJ and NY no luck. Any help would be appreciated would like to go back to work soon.

Cheers, Rob

Thank you Phil I posted that and started having trouble with my internet. My boss wound up getting a new stick for a Granite and they will trim the floor a smidge as the tower is a hair bigger and then cut and reshape the stick. Basically it will be a one of a kind. I'll know over the weekend how it shifts. It's got to work on Monday and my route has a lot of hills in Rockland County NY. Be interesting to see how this truck will run with the 460 and this trans.

Cheers, Rob

Help! 2002 rd688sx triaxle has a T2110B TRANS in it now back end shot again. Boss is putting in a T318 have every part but the gear lever. H and H Mack says on backorder who knows when. The problem is with the vendor who makes them. The truck is in the shop now apart anybody have any connections for one?. Supposedly none in the country and you can't talk to anybody in corporate any more only email. Tried our connections in NJ and NY no luck. Any help would be appreciated would like to go back to work soon.

Cheers, Rob

Dont feel bad, I waited 3 weeks for some rod bearing for an MP-7 engine. Now have a 2011 GU with a bad dash display and Mack cant say when we will ever get one.

Yea we all have our horror stories. Was up at the shop today and the stick is in. He didn't have to cut it I guess you can adjust it. It's tall even longer than the 11 speed stick. I like it. Will be interesting.

Yea we all have our horror stories. Was up at the shop today and the stick is in. He didn't have to cut it I guess you can adjust it. It's tall even longer than the 11 speed stick. I like it. Will be interesting.

Get you one of them shifters that you scrape your knuckles on the roof like "Rat Fink" always had.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Yea Rob it's kind of like a Rat Fink shifter. We would of had the truck back today but Chelsea shipped directed thew wrong PTO for it so hopefully Monday night. Thanks Phil for trying to help out I appreciate it.

Tnaks. Rob

Get you one of them shifters that you scrape your knuckles on the roof like "Rat Fink" always had.

Rob

I have one of those in my '74 one ton,made from an older ('49 or so)GMC COE shifter,slightly re-bent to clear the dash,with an extension I made from a 283 Chevy connecting rod from my '62's original engine. It's not high enough to scrape knuckles on the ceiling,but if I hold the :mack1: shift knob when shifting,my fingers knock the rearview mirror out of adjustment. I usually just grab it by the "big end" of the rod though.

Speed

"Remember-ANY Gun Control is Unconstitutional!"
<!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><i><b>MACK-E Model Registry # 36</b></i><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<a href="http://www.nvabatetravel.com/"target="_blank">http://www.nvabatetravel.com/</a>