Wedding

other dog

My youngest son got married yesterday. I thought they were going to wear the top hat and veil thing with the mickey mouse ears that they wore at the rehearsal, but they didn't.

Check out the suit and tie-that's Jo and I. Lot different from my usual weekend look,eh?

Me and Becky's sister Donna

...one of her other sisters, Kim with the happy and snoozing couple

daughter Karla-I told her I would not have this all over facebook or something today,didn't say anything about BMT though!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

My youngest son got married yesterday. I thought they were going to wear the top hat and veil thing with the mickey mouse ears that they wore at the rehearsal, but they didn't.

Check out the suit and tie-lot different from my usual weekend look,eh?

Congrats to the new couple.

Yes, your attire is a bit different from the norm.

The third photo brings back reality.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Congrats to the family Tom.

What happened to your thumb? Oh yeah thats right.

Legal advise said do not discuss

I can talk about it now, the case is over. The tomater can people hired some big shot city slicker ambulance chasing attorney from New Jersey who now lives in Virginia. He said I didn't have a leg to stand on because the can had a warning label on it just for dumbasses like me. I can not prove it didn't because the can has since been disposed of.

I can talk about it now, the case is over. The tomater can people hired some big shot city slicker ambulance chasing attorney from New Jersey who now lives in Virginia. He said I didn't have a leg to stand on because the can had a warning label on it just for dumbasses like me. I can not prove it didn't because the can has since been disposed of.

ROFLMFAO!

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey Tom, congrats to your son & his new bride! :clap:

Hope a good time was had by all!

That sofa can be repaired, hope other dog's insides didn't get plugged up with upholstery!!!!!

Thanks Herb,they said everyone had a great time at the reception,some more so than others! We left kind of early,got to turn in early nowadays. Only had 1 cup of beer from the keg.

Thanks Herb,they said everyone had a great time at the reception,some more so than others! We left kind of early,got to turn in early nowadays. Only had 1 cup of beer from the keg.

Only one beer from the keg? you gettin' old there granpa? LMAO!

post-5836-093320500 1286153360_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Ya mean ya didn't crank up some Pink Floyd and make it an all nighter?!?!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

Ya mean ya didn't crank up some Pink Floyd and make it an all nighter?!?!

I wish we could have, but it was in Pamplin and we took the back roads home. Only 37 miles I think, but narrow, crooked roads,no lines,Jo was driving,I was hanging on. They did have some Steely Dan going before we left.