B Model Vent Window Rubber Seal:

I can't remember who it was in Ohio that had made the vent window seals a few years ago. Anybody remember? Seems like Steele Rubber Co. out of the Carolina's did not fit so well but like my 28" waistline, the memory is shot to hell.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I can't remember who it was in Ohio that had made the vent window seals a few years ago. Anybody remember? Seems like Steele Rubber Co. out of the Carolina's did not fit so well but like my 28" waistline, the memory is shot to hell.

Rob

Hey Rob,

Wouldn it cost more to buy from that company than from Barry?

mike

Hey Rob,

Wouldn it cost more to buy from that company than from Barry?

mike

Haven't checked prices anyplace. Also didn't know Watt's had them.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Haven't checked prices anyplace. Also didn't know Watt's had them.

Rob

Yea they have'm, i'm not ready for them yet. I concern myself with out of stock items, like the glove compartment item. I toyed with the idea buying it from Barry then out of the blue it went out of stock so I called Kevin and bought one from him.

The vent glass channels are chrome and my truck needs for them to be rechromed but i'm waiting cause i'm not ready to buy these items yet. I probably should go ahead and get the vent window rubbers etc. since most of my truck is in very good shape. The vent rubbers and front glass and it's rubber seal and back glass seal is all I need to finish me up in buying new toys. I want to repaint the entire truck although the body still looks good. I have rebuilt the old airhorns and am ready to install. If they work, then i'll need for the trumpets to be rechromed.

mike

Steele Rubbers products quality is poor. I bought a set of T-top seals from them for my 86 Iroc Camaro and got so fed up im going to throw them away. was gonna put them on ebay but wouldnt want someone tryin to pawn their poor quality stuff on me. i thought someone else was remaking them besides Barry to but i forget now.Luckily i bought a pair of vent windows from Tidewater Mack tears ago when they were $125 a piece. wish i bought 20 pairs now... ~Matt

post-6-0-64947600-1408238925_thumb.jpg