Been Away.....

vision386

I started on a new account for my company this week, store fixtures,kiosks,etc. havent been on in a while,been busy as a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest! just wondered if anything has happened i should know about in my absense LOL!......just got home about an hour ago,spent the day in the northern,VA- DC metro area today what a treat!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I started on a new account for my company this week, store fixtures,kiosks,etc. havent been on in a while,been busy as a one legged man in an ass kickin' contest! just wondered if anything has happened i should know about in my absense LOL!......just got home about an hour ago,spent the day in the northern,VA- DC metro area today what a treat!......Mark

I live in Va, but that's about my least favorite part of the country to be in. Nothing much happening 'round here, Rob's been maintaining a very low profile lately, as we look to him for leadership, guidance, and entertainment.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I live in Va, but that's about my least favorite part of the country to be in. Nothing much happening 'round here, Rob's been maintaining a very low profile lately, as we look to him for leadership, guidance, and entertainment.

Wella,,Wella,,ifn you get bored up there Dog, strap on yur six shooter and slide on down here to texas. We got shit going on and flying round here on a regular basis. My favorite pastime is leaning my head over a fire ant mound and see how many drops of sweat I can get to land on an ant before he runs,,,good times roound here and lots to do. randy

congrats on new account and welcome back! randy

Wella,,Wella,,ifn you get bored up there Dog, strap on yur six shooter and slide on down here to texas. We got shit going on and flying round here on a regular basis. My favorite pastime is leaning my head over a fire ant mound and see how many drops of sweat I can get to land on an ant before he runs,,,good times roound here and lots to do. randy

Sure sounds like fun! I'm going to Iuka, Ms. Monday. Gotta go to a wedding today, tomorrow a memorial ceremony at Appomattox high school.

I have to agree! tough getting around up there!i don't mind going to manassas or the surrounding areas,but i was right in the thick of things! falls church,herndon,arlington,springfield,alexandria......not at all "truck friendly" locations!.....should'nt be too bad outbound this coming week, i start in vinton,VA then covington,VA mercer,PA dubois,PA X2,reno,PA,clearfield,PA,oil city,PA, erie,PA X2....should be empty sometime wed.if all goes right! 1200/1500 pcs.per trailerload!...still its nice,average load is under 18,000 lbs.......glad to see i havent missed much! just still like to be in the "loop" LOL!...Mark

congrats on new account and welcome back! randy

So far so good! this coming week will be my forth load outbound,lotta' work,lotta' stops,but its light, 18,000 lbs average...but,its paying damn good money,and in this economy i'm just tickled to have more work than i can do!......owner wants to put on more trucks,but it seems all the "newbies" he's interviewed so far, are afraid to work for a living! scared to death of LTL freight!...so that leaves me! LOL!............Mark

So far so good! this coming week will be my forth load outbound,lotta' work,lotta' stops,but its light, 18,000 lbs average...but,its paying damn good money,and in this economy i'm just tickled to have more work than i can do!......owner wants to put on more trucks,but it seems all the "newbies" he's interviewed so far, are afraid to work for a living! scared to death of LTL freight!...so that leaves me! LOL!............Mark

Good to hear you are staying busy Mark, hang in there, Fall is around the corner and cooler weather! Heh,,if you get tired of "truck friendly" areas, hang you a dump bed on there and come on down. I have been hauling and dumping off road for close to 2 weeks now, and the worse thing I have to dodge is cows, had a standoff with unruly Longhorn the other day, but the "bulldog" won, I guess Im lucky i didnt get a horn through the radiator though. I really am ready for cooler weather and a big bowl of chili to go with it,,,later,,randy MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I've always wanted to take a tour of Texas...maybe I'll apportion plate my truck if you've got a use for a 22' steel dump...

Yeah Gambi, bring it down and i will load it up,,not sure bout touring much of texas, but you are very welcome to go from one end of pasture to the other,,,repeatedly, many times, over and over, so much you will get sick of it. I believe by the time I get through, this pond is going to be totaling well over 300 loads on a 14 yard dump, one at a time. I did get to hit the road a couple of days, sold some of it for a house pad, I needed that break, I think cows did too,,,,randy

I have to agree! tough getting around up there!i don't mind going to manassas or the surrounding areas,but i was right in the thick of things! falls church,herndon,arlington,springfield,alexandria......not at all "truck friendly" locations!.....should'nt be too bad outbound this coming week, i start in vinton,VA then covington,VA mercer,PA dubois,PA X2,reno,PA,clearfield,PA,oil city,PA, erie,PA X2....should be empty sometime wed.if all goes right! 1200/1500 pcs.per trailerload!...still its nice,average load is under 18,000 lbs.......glad to see i havent missed much! just still like to be in the "loop" LOL!...Mark

Any other time we'd probably cross paths somewhere- but i'll be headed south to Mississippi Monday.

Good to hear you are staying busy Mark, hang in there, Fall is around the corner and cooler weather! Heh,,if you get tired of "truck friendly" areas, hang you a dump bed on there and come on down. I have been hauling and dumping off road for close to 2 weeks now, and the worse thing I have to dodge is cows, had a standoff with unruly Longhorn the other day, but the "bulldog" won, I guess Im lucky i didnt get a horn through the radiator though. I really am ready for cooler weather and a big bowl of chili to go with it,,,later,,randy MOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm making chili tomorrow :D

Yeah man,im ready for some cooler weather! sweated my ass off this summer! guess getting older does'nt help,but i never really could take the hot weather. This deal should keep me busy through the winter and then some......maybe turn out to be a permanent type deal if things work out,i have right around 60 truckloads on paper right now,so i got my fingers crossed it will work out! customers seem happy so far, i told them they could'nt do any better than me! just don't want to prove myself wrong!...i'm right there with you on the chili,like i told otherdog,gimme' a big bowl (extra spicy) handful of cheese/onions, i'm good to go!...Mark

Yeah man,im ready for some cooler weather! sweated my ass off this summer! guess getting older does'nt help,but i never really could take the hot weather. This deal should keep me busy through the winter and then some......maybe turn out to be a permanent type deal if things work out,i have right around 60 truckloads on paper right now,so i got my fingers crossed it will work out! customers seem happy so far, i told them they could'nt do any better than me! just don't want to prove myself wrong!...i'm right there with you on the chili,like i told otherdog,gimme' a big bowl (extra spicy) handful of cheese/onions, i'm good to go!...Mark

Well by golly, I may have to sweat while im eating it, but i do believe will make some tommorrow myself! randy

I guess real Texas chili doesn't have beans or ground beast in it,eh?

I dont know about "texas" chili,but mine has kidney beans and ground meat in it,only way to go as far as i'm concerned! red,green peppers,onions,tomatoes (fresh and stewed) secret spices,little butter,can of beer, little pinch of sugar (to cut the acid,so says my mama!)...let it go pretty much all day,always seems better the 2nd day anyway.........Mark

I dont know about "texas" chili,but mine has kidney beans and ground meat in it,only way to go as far as i'm concerned! red,green peppers,onions,tomatoes (fresh and stewed) secret spices,little butter,can of beer, little pinch of sugar (to cut the acid,so says my mama!)...let it go pretty much all day,always seems better the 2nd day anyway.........Mark

It do,it do! That's pretty much what I use,but I left out the can of beer this time. I did hear several people say it was the best chili they'd ever had. I put 4 1/2 lbs. of ground beast in it.

It do,it do! That's pretty much what I use,but I left out the can of beer this time. I did hear several people say it was the best chili they'd ever had. I put 4 1/2 lbs. of ground beast in it.

Thats about what i do,always make WAY more than what i need (freezer) my wife never liked chili till she had mine! now she dont even seem to mind the mess all that much! havent made any yet this year,but the weather will be getting cool soon,so its about time i get on it i guess!.....Mark