New Restaurant Opened In Rustburg

other dog

Yea I kinda caught that spelling also. He needs to use his spell chick or check. You be the first to try it and let us know how good it smells or tastes.

Hope ya come out smiling! :)

yeah, it'd be a good idea to give it the sniff test :rolleyes: before you eat there i'd say. :pat:

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I'm right there with you on that! musta' not put too much thought into it! my favorite restaurant in my old hometown is named "kounrty kitchen" best homemade food in south jersey!.......have'nt been up that way in quite awile,but according to my brother,the place is now run by lesbians! so, theres really no telling whats on the "menu" now!.....LMAO!.............Mark

post-5836-007800500 1282961762_thumb.jpe

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I'm right there with you on that! musta' not put too much thought into it! my favorite restaurant in my old hometown is named "kounrty kitchen" best homemade food in south jersey!.......have'nt been up that way in quite awile,but according to my brother,the place is now run by lesbians! so, theres really no telling whats on the "menu" now!.....LMAO!.............Mark

Cheap entertainment to make up for lousy food?

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Cheap entertainment to make up for lousy food?

Rob

Could be! i guess the "entertainment" part depends on whether they are "lipstick" lesbians,or the ones that look more like me!.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.