Bell

aspeltz

I am looking for a bell for my newly acquired 1950 85LS. The version that Brosamer's sells is designed to mount on a bumper or running board and not the traditional cowl mounted location where Mack installed them. Any ideas or suggestions would be great.

check the spaamfaa web site for the bell and assembly,also try e-bay , the 47 mack I owned had one and the 54 mack that we currently own has one ,most where mounted on the side of the cowl officers side.If you live near ALLENTOWN PA. their is a big fire flea market in april with all kinds of great items

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

albert

Is this the flea market you are refering to?

16-17 April 2011 - Allentown, Pennsylvania

Union Historical Fire Society Annual Spring Melt. Allentown Fairgrounds Agri-Plex Expo Center. 302 N. 17th St, Allentown, PA 18104. Auction preview Sat 16th at 7 a.m. Show Sun 17th at 9 a.m.

albert

Is this the flea market you are refering to?

16-17 April 2011 - Allentown, Pennsylvania

Union Historical Fire Society Annual Spring Melt. Allentown Fairgrounds Agri-Plex Expo Center. 302 N. 17th St, Allentown, PA 18104. Auction preview Sat 16th at 7 a.m. Show Sun 17th at 9 a.m.

Yes, that's "The Spring Thaw." Greatest and largest fire flea market in the US.

TWO STROKES ARE FOR GARDEN TOOLS