Hey Randy

rhasler

LMFAO! now thats great! bout pissed my pants when i saw that avatar! true story,my mom has boycotted aunt jemima products since they changed the advertising on the syrup bottles,WILL NOT allow it in her house! she will only use mrs.butterworths now! don't really know why,she's not crazy or anything (yet)!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

aaaha ha ha ha,,,and a heh heh,,,u in that boat with other dog,,u 2 just aint right. Well hell,,its better than looking at that generic housewife shadow with the afro anyway. I like that,,,thas cool,,,randy

Not the first time I've been told I'm not right, probably not the last either. I think the caption under the picture reads "Aunt Jemima, she dont **** around"

LMFAO! now thats great! bout pissed my pants when i saw that avatar! true story,my mom has boycotted aunt jemima products since they changed the advertising on the syrup bottles,WILL NOT allow it in her house! she will only use mrs.butterworths now! don't really know why,she's not crazy or anything (yet)!......Mark

Now that's a woman with principles, have to respect that! It's been so long since I ate any breakfast foods that I can't make a judgement on which is better, so I will have to defer judgement to your ma.

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

My member title is also updated now!

Oh great overlord of pancake syrup, oh master of masters, enlighten me of the differences of the sweet bourgelis syrups of the lourdes district of southern france to the bitter tartness of the pescalino syrups of western spain, master, i am but a lowly grasshopper and long for the great knowledge of the syrups,,,,randy

Oh great overlord of pancake syrup, oh master of masters, enlighten me of the differences of the sweet bourgelis syrups of the lourdes district of southern france to the bitter tartness of the pescalino syrups of western spain, master, i am but a lowly grasshopper and long for the great knowledge of the syrups,,,,randy

Lourdes district of France? Western Spain? All you need to know is what's in the caption to the picture: "Aunt Jemima don't **** around!"

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Anybody remember "King" syrup? Came in a red metal can with a picture of a lion on it and you had to pry the top off like a can of paint. It was really thick, and you had to dip it out with a spoon...and get yelled at for leaving a trail of it across the table. You never moved your pancakes close to the can, had to drip that trail...only kind of syrup I remember having when I was a youngster.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.