Watch This:

Rob

Never mind

post-4436-036551600 1282261688_thumb.jpg

Buckwheat!!! My hero!!! I learnt most everthing I knows from that little rascal.

I like the avatar but don't know what originated the change.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Buckwheat!!! My hero!!! I learnt most everthing I knows from that little rascal.

I like the avatar but don't know what originated the change.

Rob

I love buckwheat1 don't know what brought about the change either randyp maybe? sometimes change is good!......Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Weasel word alert:

"Reportedly", "Possibly", "Could be" or "could it be" and "perhaps".

No citations of information sources so zero proof other than speculation. If we want to bash the president lets do it with factual information that can be proven. Even if true (which it is not) I highly doubt the people of this great nation would ever tolerate such a move. Lets all take a deep breath and wait till 2012. But then again you have all sorts of conspiracy nuts who say the world will end 2012 :rolleyes: .

-Thad

What America needs is less bull and more Bulldog!

I understand theres a certain amount of "diplomacy" required in the position of the president,but me personally,as an american, I'LL BE DAMNED IF I'M BOWING DOWN TO ANYONE! king,queen,muslim scumbag, foreign diplomat,NOBODY!!!.....but maybe thats just me! my opinion anyway!............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.