Why You Dirty...

rhasler

The following was emailed to me. Have any of you seen this?

If anyone has any doubts about what these illegals think of us and our country, check out these pictures taken by an acquaintance of mine who went to the rally in Phoenix Saturday 7/31/10 in response to SB 1070. The illegals had written all over the AZ and US Flags, laid them on the ground, and were walking on them!

post-6084-001691300 1281751882_thumb.jpg

post-6084-019044200 1281751891_thumb.jpg

Notice the toilet paper in this one

post-6084-016696700 1281751901_thumb.jpg

post-6084-062991800 1281751913_thumb.jpg

post-6084-094160400 1281751924_thumb.jpg

Another acquaintance had this to say:

"I shared those pics with my Best friend who is a cop/detective. I asked him why nobody was punished for desecrating our flags...his response.....

In response to your question about the legality of Desecration of the American Flag, you are correct, this is illegal. However, it is a crime with the Federal Government. Meaning the Feds will have to prosecute for the crime and considering they will not prosecute for illegal trespassing into the Country, what makes you think they will prosecute anyone for spray painting and walking on an American flag?????"

I don't know about you people, but I'm outraged over all of this! Judge Bolton did nothing but to empower the illegals and their bleeding heart liberal supporters! When is enough going to be enough?!!!!!

I have permission from the person that took these pictures to pass them around. They're being sent to some news stations as well, although I doubt they'll air them. So please pass these around to all those you know, let people see how the illegals who broke our laws by coming here really feel about us!

"Mebbe I'm too ugly and stupid to give up!"

Makes me angry to see pictures like this! these people are allready here illegally,are bleeding the social security system and the economy dry, but i guess they need to add insult to injury by defacing our flag! its a good thing i have never seen anything like this in person,because i would probably be serving my jail sentence right now! but i guess they figure if they DO get thrown in jail they will get 3 hots and a cot,free healthcare,and get to stay in the country as our(taxpayer) guests! so we end up paying for them one way or the other! guess we should just go ahead and annex mexico,as most of its citizens ,and a lot of our former jobs are allready here!..........Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

I should have titled the topic "Don't Shit Where You Eat".

I just don't understand why these people would behave in this way, further instigating the situation, when the state of Arizona, and I would imagine a good portion of the rest of the country, already wants them out. The reason Arizona is passing the laws these people are protesting is because they do things like this.

I've been trying to find someone who'll make me a couple Calvin pissin on stickers for the back window of the truck...one pissing on the mexican flag and the other pissing on mohammad. So far though, I've been unsuccessful.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

I've been trying to find someone who'll make me a couple Calvin pissin on stickers for the back window of the truck...one pissing on the mexican flag and the other pissing on mohammad. So far though, I've been unsuccessful.

Sounds like a job suited to Other Dog's formidable picture editing skills

Sounds like a job suited to Other Dog's formidable picture editing skills

I love a challenge! I can alter pictures, just like you can, but I can not make stickers or decals. I just learned what I know by trial and error, just fooling around with pictures- but i'm on it.

Just as soon as I go cook these 2 steaks on the grill. Got a top sirloin for $2 and some change just because it had turned dark-that means it's aged right to me, it's not about to funk. After I marinate it in some Worcestershire and soy sauce nobody'll even know it's gone bad.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

Makes me angry to see pictures like this! these people are allready here illegally,are bleeding the social security system and the economy dry, but i guess they need to add insult to injury by defacing our flag! its a good thing i have never seen anything like this in person,because i would probably be serving my jail sentence right now! but i guess they figure if they DO get thrown in jail they will get 3 hots and a cot,free healthcare,and get to stay in the country as our(taxpayer) guests! so we end up paying for them one way or the other! guess we should just go ahead and annex mexico,as most of its citizens ,and a lot of our former jobs are allready here!..........Mark

yeah, and all the criminals and drug dealers should be loaded onto enough of the "mothball fleet" in the James River to hold them all and sent on their way to China or North Korea flying a flag that says "we are spys" while transmitting a radio signal saying "f@#*k you, you commie ba$#@%*s" repeatedly.

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.