At Last!

other dog

I met the man,the myth,the legend himself Sunday. I was pretty much in awe,but not so much that I didn't get a picture of him to post-without his knowledge of course.

Of course,it would have been better if it were in the daylight,or if the flash worked on my camera,but as Jeff Burton says at least 17 times whenever he's interviewed-"it is what it is".

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

I met the man,the myth,the legend himself Sunday. I was pretty much in awe,but not so much that I didn't get a picture of him to post-without his knowledge of course.

Of course,it would have been better if it were in the daylight,or if the flash worked on my camera,but as Jeff Burton says at least 17 times whenever he's interviewed-"it is what it is".

Tom,

First......who is Jeff Burton and it musta ben midnite when you took this shot......or he must be from Nigeria? What kicks me is......me and the g/f went flying saturday evening and didn't take a camera and should have done so. Was some beautiful territory to be seen.

mike

Damn!! I'm shocked!! Looks just like me!!! Spittin image I must say. Really nice to meet you about 800 miles west of our original meeting point. I did eat the BBQ and ribs this afternoon for lunch. If you was here I'd surely have you makin more cause they was damned good.

I'll assume you made it back alright now that you're posting again; and with all Pete jokes aside, "that's a good thing".

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Damn!! I'm shocked!! Looks just like me!!! Spittin image I must say. Really nice to meet you about 800 miles west of our original meeting point. I did eat the BBQ and ribs this afternoon for lunch. If you was here I'd surely have you makin more cause they was damned good.

I'll assume you made it back alright now that you're posting again; and with all Pete jokes aside, "that's a good thing".

Rob

Here ya go...all that good bbq here and Jobyna wants to go to Altavista to the Chinese place!..guess we're heading to Altavista.

That's all right-i'll load of another big container of it to take with me tomorrow.

I could have unloaded those bricks in Palmyra today right after lunch,but I wouldn't have many hours left to do anything else, so i'm gonna go unload in the morning.

Tom,

First......who is Jeff Burton and it musta ben midnite when you took this shot......or he must be from Nigeria? What kicks me is......me and the g/f went flying saturday evening and didn't take a camera and should have done so. Was some beautiful territory to be seen.

mike

Jeff Burton is Ward Burton's brother.

Here ya go...all that good bbq here and Jobyna wants to go to Altavista to the Chinese place!..guess we're heading to Altavista.

That's all right-i'll load of another big container of it to take with me tomorrow.

I could have unloaded those bricks in Palmyra today right after lunch,but I wouldn't have many hours left to do anything else, so i'm gonna go unload in the morning.

Need to send some of that down my way! been so damn hot the past few weeks, i really have'nt had much of an appetite, been doing all small LTL shipments past two weeks, in and around raleigh, was hoping i could meet up with rob too, just did'nt work out. Get these done, hopefully can get back on some long stuff, i am bidding on a contract to deliver new store fixtures for "petsmart" stores, its all TL, but requires special handling and a lifgate and some inside delivery, the store safe, cash registers etc. they have about 60 loads pending right now, and are un-happy with their current carrier, i have assured them they could'nt do much better than me! LOL!..................Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.