Hey Mackpro

could you order power window switch,

i switched the driver/passenger switches to get me by till i get there some time next week, for service.......

do you think you should change coolant and check screen this time??????

can you guy's ballance tires?? i need steers ballanced.

i switched the driver/passenger switches to get me by till i get there some time next week, for service.......

I'll get a switch if we aint got one already. I wouldn't change the screen but once ayear due to the possiblity of damageing the "Y" hose below the screen. Your cooling system/block/piping looked great and wasn't rusty/crusty like some I have seen. Our local Best One Tire does all our tire balanceing. We have a local small guy who balances with the tires on the truck, so the hubs and brake drums also get balanced and he solves alot of our vibration problems. Bad thing is there's a 2 week to a month wait to get to him.

The electric window switch is in my hand, I'll lock in in my tool box so I know it wont get sold!

thanks for the help.

this is near last service befor end of warrenty, would like for you to do checklist???????????

rearend lash, drive it check whatever, i think it would be worth it. but dont really know?????

i got some naked booby pics for the tire ballance guy if that would help.

Try using golf balls to balance your tires, its an actice balancer, IT WORKS! 1 per tire, 2 if you run 385/425/445 and 1 in each drive. I have instaled new 425 steers, without the balls,ran for 2 weeks, SHAKE shake SHAKE, then put balls in and no more shake! and longer tread life without feathered edges. Anyone who runs 385/425/445 knows you cant balance them. Just try it, break 1 bead put a NEW golf ball in it and thank me later! 1 golf ball weights the same as the silaca bags we use to balance. AND... if a golf ball pass you on the hiway, you know you blown a tire! happened to me once! bobo

thanks for the help.

this is near last service befor end of warrenty, would like for you to do checklist???????????

rearend lash, drive it check whatever, i think it would be worth it. but dont really know?????

i got some naked booby pics for the tire ballance guy if that would help.

• 2 weeks later...

finaly made it out of north dakota

i will be there monday, if that works for you???????????????????????

i also need a screen that goes over outside of grill, i asume that the screen and weather front are a set, using the same fasteners??????????????????????????????

the black flies are cloging grill and rads, got charged $165.00 to wash out rads, bunch of assclowns did halfass job, wataya do, it's illeagle to kill em.

thanks again for your help

finaly made it out of north dakota

i will be there monday, if that works for you???????????????????????

i also need a screen that goes over outside of grill, i asume that the screen and weather front are a set, using the same fasteners??????????????????????????????

the black flies are cloging grill and rads, got charged $165.00 to wash out rads, bunch of assclowns did halfass job, wataya do, it's illeagle to kill em

thanks again for your help

I will see what I can find!

Hey bigen, i don't know if a CH is the same style grille mounting, but my CX does'nt use any fasteners for the bugscreen/ winterfront it uses tabs that fit into slots on the grille, i bought both of mine through mack, and am very happy with them! bugscreen sure keeps a lot of shit off the radiator, and its easy to take off/ put on...i usually take it off when i run it through the steakin beacon, or they end up blasting it off!.......Mark

post-5836-094471000 1279245508_thumb.jpg

post-5836-041742300 1279245695_thumb.jpg

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Hey bigen, i don't know if a CH is the same style grille mounting, but my CX does'nt use any fasteners for the bugscreen/ winterfront it uses tabs that fit into slots on the grille, i bought both of mine through mack, and am very happy with them! bugscreen sure keeps a lot of shit off the radiator, and its easy to take off/ put on...i usually take it off when i run it through the steakin beacon, or they end up blasting it off!.......Mark

thats what im lookin for.

i keep all my stuff polished so im scared of the beaco

thats what im lookin for.

i keep all my stuff polished so im scared of the beaco

There are only a few i use where i know the guys are going to do a good job, i was all polished up once,they put goddamn acid all over everything! i was PISSED sent them a bill for getting it re-done they were not happy! but paid for it anyway! mackpro should be able to get you one (bugscreen) they make one with the emblem on it one without, seems to me it was around $75-80 dollars, if i remember correctly, i bought it at the mack dealer in st.louis, i bought the winterfront at redhead power and equipt. in winnipeg,CANADA needed it! i was headed to duluth,MN and it was 30 degrees below zero! when i took this pic. the display in the truck said the outside temp. was -42!.....Mark

post-5836-029816100 1279371110_thumb.jpg

There are only a few i use where i know the guys are going to do a good job, i was all polished up once,they put goddamn acid all over everything! i was PISSED sent them a bill for getting it re-done they were not happy! but paid for it anyway! mackpro should be able to get you one (bugscreen) they make one with the emblem on it one without, seems to me it was around $75-80 dollars, if i remember correctly, i bought it at the mack dealer in st.louis, i bought the winterfront at redhead power and equipt. in winnipeg,CANADA needed it! i was headed to duluth,MN and it was 30 degrees below zero! when i took this pic. the display in the truck said the outside temp. was -42!.....Mark

I call BS.

You wouldn't be outside at -42

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

I call BS.

You wouldn't be outside at -42

Nope no BS! it was minus 40 degees! was on the radio weather, only reason i remember this trip so well is that it was thanksgiving day 2007 and my wife was pretty upset that i was not home! coldest i've ever seen it, the LCD screen in the camera froze- up, clouded over effin' cold thats for damn sure! warmed up to a balmy -14 in duluth, had famous daves ribs for my turkeyday dinner. Even at that temp. they were telling people not to go outside,cause it's cold enough to freeze the "juice" in your eyeballs! LOL!..........Mark