My Info From Mack Museum

I got my package from Mack museum today and this is some neat stuff.Two trucks were ordered for Elmer C. Breuer transportation 5/63,built in Allentown and delivered to Cleveland 7/63.Ive got the first one #44638 and it has a end673P,TRT720,CRD 117/5:78 ratio,10:00x22 tires and FA 517 front axle with SG 26 str.gear.Its interesting that where it says MPH required it has 57 crossed out and 66 typed in...with that tranny,rear end,tall tire combo could it go 66 mph?Anyway, what a nice package they put together for me and Im going to be sending a nice donation to them.I really enjoy the old trucks and the history that goes with them and I thank you for telling me about the museum....Jim

I got my package from Mack museum today and this is some neat stuff.Two trucks were ordered for Elmer C. Breuer transportation 5/63,built in Allentown and delivered to Cleveland 7/63.Ive got the first one #44638 and it has a end673P,TRT720,CRD 117/5:78 ratio,10:00x22 tires and FA 517 front axle with SG 26 str.gear.Its interesting that where it says MPH required it has 57 crossed out and 66 typed in...with that tranny,rear end,tall tire combo could it go 66 mph?Anyway, what a nice package they put together for me and Im going to be sending a nice donation to them.I really enjoy the old trucks and the history that goes with them and I thank you for telling me about the museum....Jim

I'm just so proud of myself for all of my help I gave. I'll go celebrate now by going to bed early. You know tha phrase....Early To Bed, Early To Rise makes Mike healthy wealthy and WISE....Yea a Wise guy. :lol:

Geeez i'm good.... :pat:

mike

I'm just so proud of myself for all of my help I gave. I'll go celebrate now by going to bed early. You know tha phrase....Early To Bed, Early To Rise makes Mike healthy wealthy and WISE....Yea a Wise guy. :lol:

Geeez i'm good.... :pat:

mike

I agree. A homegrown legend in one's own mind. LOL.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.