Doesn't Quite Make It:

Rob

I think there is a lot of talent expended there without doubt. Some further research perhaps should have been performed to allow for better ratio and proportioning. There are a lot of "cut down" originals on smaller frames and running gear that look very nice. This one is not that far off but is lost in the hood primarily. It says it is chopped or narrowed 24 inches but the height is not lowered a corresponding amount to maintain the proper look.

The thing that caught my eye was the grill opening and the standard size "MACK" lettering. Hell, proper decals would look better than this hodge podge.

Not my truck, not my money, not my time in this truck so not my place to criticize but I'm only expressing my personal opinion. With about 8 more manhours in the hood, (plus paint) it would look nice.

As far as the chrome, I could leave it. Too much of a good thing.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thats my opinion as well,i admire craftsmanship,but with better planning,some more research,this COULD have been an exemplary project,i'm sure there is plenty of time,money,and a lot of hard work involved but as stated,better planning and better fit/finish work would have improved this immensly. I personally would'nt have "butchered" a classic truck, but thats just me,my opinion........BTW, whats a "chasey" LOL.............Mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

Thats my opinion as well,i admire craftsmanship,but with better planning,some more research,this COULD have been an exemplary project,i'm sure there is plenty of time,money,and a lot of hard work involved but as stated,better planning and better fit/finish work would have improved this immensly. I personally would'nt have "butchered" a classic truck, but thats just me,my opinion........BTW, whats a "chasey" LOL.............Mark

A "chasey" is what I give the lil wife around the bedroom every night,,,or its what you drink after a ,,,,aw,,,nevermind,,,thats a "chaser",,,I guess the bedroom deal is more of a chaser too,,,my bad...randy

A "chasey" is what I give the lil wife around the bedroom every night,,,or its what you drink after a ,,,,aw,,,nevermind,,,thats a "chaser",,,I guess the bedroom deal is more of a chaser too,,,my bad...randy

Randy, chasi' the lil lady involves two parts. The person being chased is the "chasee, the person chasing the chasee is the chaser.

SOOO, i guess your right

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian