Truck Show Pics From Walcott

Glad a mack won the truckers award , bet the pete guys wasnt to happy a mack won, i guess i should have went, looks like there was some good looking macks, what engine was in that B model that won. thanks for posting the pictures Ron

Glad a mack won the truckers award , bet the pete guys wasnt to happy a mack won, i guess i should have went, looks like there was some good looking macks, what engine was in that B model that won.      thanks for posting the pictures    Ron

the B model that one the show had a turboed 711 or a ENDT673? I asked him but forgot already :wacko: it was dynoed at 250HP so it was juced a little for more power. it was all stock looking and had chrome in all the right places. the only other engine I have seen like that was of that red B model with green frame. There were lots of trick looking petes there but that B model just had more class than any other truck. best thing about it is it started as a work horse and ended as a show truck. the petes looked like they had never seen a day of hard driving.

It was a great show and would highly recomend it.

Trent