Has Anyone Used This Vendor?

My feeling on these re-flashes and chips and such is if the engine was designed for something like this the factory would have done it.....Maybe.....I had a buddy that did a reflash on his series 60 Detroit and within 2 months he had to do an inframe because 2 of the pistons came apart. He was lucky that he didn't ventilate the block.... The only way I would consider these things is on a fresh rebuild....Just my $.02

My 'ol dog has a bite worse than it's bark!!!!!!!!

Ummmmm....Is this the number I dialed????????

My feeling on these re-flashes and chips and such is if the engine was designed for something like this the factory would have done it.....Maybe.....I had a buddy that did a reflash on his series 60 Detroit and within 2 months he had to do an inframe because 2 of the pistons came apart. He was lucky that he didn't ventilate the block.... The only way I would consider these things is on a fresh rebuild....Just my $.02

I agree to a point. The factory will not set it to the max for warranty reasons. I RE flashed my Dodge from 235hp stock to 405hp no problems.

I RE flashed my Dodge from 235hp stock to 405hp no problems.

That's a whole different animal.

There's no replacement for displacement. If you want big block power, get a big block.

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

ETECH'S was rated for 750hp in a Marine application, but everyone seems tight lipped on what pistons, injectors, turbo, compression ratio ect. to build it but for a on road application around 490-510 would be all I would want to push one If I was going to use a tuner the new Blixtion box might be the way to go adjustable on the fly and its plug and play

ETECH'S was rated for 750hp in a Marine application, but everyone seems tight lipped on what pistons, injectors, turbo, compression ratio ect. to build it but for a on road application around 490-510 would be all I would want to push one If I was going to use a tuner the new Blixtion box might be the way to go adjustable on the fly and its plug and play

Try it! The XT was a reflash, they do it to cars all day! every day! is an E7 not an internial combustion engine? its the same as a guy who has only ever ran 1 brand of tire and swears they are the best! HOW WOULD YA KNOW IF YOU'VE NEVER TRIED ANYTHING DIFFERENT! I to have wanted to try it! but now all i do is in plant service, light loads and not on the road, so not worth it now. bobo