A Model Windshield Seal

Try Chalmers in Pennsylvania. I don't have his info readily available but given some time I can locate it. Try searching that name here as i have posted his info before. I know that A and E cabs are the same but the gasket is probably different as the E has a tip-out windshield.

#1 on A-model registry

If I drink because of work, why can't I drink at work?

If you are a member of ATHS (Antique Truck Historical Society) Mr. Chalmers is normally in the back of the Wheels Of Time magazine in the parts section. I'll try and find the info you need.

mike

Thanks Mike. It could take me about a week to get the info with my schedule.

#1 on A-model registry

Thanks Mike. It could take me about a week to get the info with my schedule.

Is that cause you're lazy???????

Ha...............

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Thanks, Greg,Mike and Rob, I'll have to get a copy of Wheels of Time and look up Mr. Chalmers. What part of Pennsylvania does he reside? I'm traveling back to PA next week for the Street Rod Nationals in York, PA. My uncle and I drive from Pittsburgh to York and cover a good portiion of the state. Jeff

Thanks, Greg,Mike and Rob, I'll have to get a copy of Wheels of Time and look up Mr. Chalmers. What part of Pennsylvania does he reside? I'm traveling back to PA next week for the Street Rod Nationals in York, PA. My uncle and I drive from Pittsburgh to York and cover a good portiion of the state. Jeff

John Chalmers is in Cashtown, PA

His business name is Chalmers Sales.

If he has it, it will be expensive but it's a supply and demand world.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Is that cause you're lazy???????

Ha...............

Rob

Yep, draggin ass lazy. Gonna do my 24hr shift today then have new hire orientation for 6 hours tomorrow :wacko: . Gonna go home and wash Faith so I can touch up some paint on saturday. Work my 24 on sunday then do the 3 parades on monday. So frikkin lazy I'll probably take a few naps in between all that. I even hired the neighbor to mow my grass!!!!!! :thumb:

#1 on A-model registry

Yep, draggin ass lazy. Gonna do my 24hr shift today then have new hire orientation for 6 hours tomorrow wacko.gif . Gonna go home and wash Faith so I can touch up some paint on saturday. Work my 24 on sunday then do the 3 parades on monday. So frikkin lazy I'll probably take a few naps in between all that. I even hired the neighbor to mow my grass!!!!!! thumb.gif

New hire orientation huh??? I hope that is good news as it sure sounds it.

I thought about hiring the neighbor kid to do the grass to but he wanted far too much money for my taste so I did the next best thing; Told Momma her ass was spread a little more than usual, then ran!!! I did!! Then I stayed at the shop for a full two days between work so she didn't kill me.

She did a good job on the grass however.

Rob

New hire orientation huh??? I hope that is good news as it sure sounds it.

I thought about hiring the neighbor kid to do the grass to but he wanted far too much money for my taste so I did the next best thing; Told Momma her ass was spread a little more than usual, then ran!!! I did!! Then I stayed at the shop for a full two days between work so she didn't kill me.

She did a good job on the grass however.

Rob

Yep, it's all good. We are getting ready for another big growth spurt at work. Lynn won't mow the yard. She doesn't like my riding mower and that darn compounded sofa gravity is tough to battle.

#1 on A-model registry