Another Interesting Jobsite

other dog

THATS IT???

ONE???

FULLY CLOTHED???

Y'all need to run down thisaway. A seat 13 feet high does wonders with 8 foot concrete walls

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian

THATS IT???

ONE???

FULLY CLOTHED???

Y'all need to run down thisaway. A seat 13 feet high does wonders with 8 foot concrete walls

[/quote

this girl was also there packing down the ground...

attachment=6608:stock-photo-sexy-young-woman-construction-worker-dressed-in-lingerie-helmet-gloves-and-high-boots-hard-work-33712900.jpg]

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

THATS IT???

ONE???

FULLY CLOTHED???

Man thats just what i was thinking when i replied to that picture you posted the other day! I get down to southern fla. ocasionally,but not as often as i'd like,the "seatcovers" are awsome down there this time of year! mark

Mack Truck literate. Computer illiterate.

How about this one? this was at virginia tech in christiansburg a few years ago, this was one of the toughest places i ever backed into! but the scenery was sure nice! i was taking pictures to document the back-in when this walked by......mark

post-5836-127335337066_thumb.jpg

THATS IT???

ONE???

FULLY CLOTHED???

[/quote

this girl was also there packing down the ground...

attachment=6608:stock-photo-sexy-young-woman-construction-worker-dressed-in-lingerie-helmet-gloves-and-high-boots-hard-work-33712900.jpg]

That would be much better if it were a video with that compactor actually "jumping", if you catch my drift!

"If You Can't Shift It Smoothly, You Shouldn't Be Driving It"

quote name='HK Trucking' date='08 May 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1273353868' post='54714']

ame='other dog' date='08 May 2010 - 03:43 PM' timestamp='1273351439' post='54709']

That would be much better if it were a video with that compactor actually "jumping", if you catch my drift!

like this?..we probably can't handle more than an ice cream,the compactor might be too much.

I got it all!

Producer of poorly photo-chopped pictures since 1999.

How about this one? this was at virginia tech in christiansburg a few years ago, this was one of the toughest places i ever backed into! but the scenery was sure nice! i was taking pictures to document the back-in when this walked by......mark

So was the backing up difficult because of where you had to go or what you couldn't keep from looking at...??

Ever wonder how a blind person knows when to stop wiping?

gallery_1977_876_21691.jpg

So was the backing up difficult because of where you had to go or what you couldn't keep from looking at...??

It was a little of both to tell you the truth! but sometime i'll post the set of pictures i took backing into this place, it was quite the ordeal!...mark