Electronic Malfunction Light Is On

I am working on a project. I recently removed a cab that was layed over and removed it from its chassis. I put a new cab on the same chassis. It is a 1996 CH 613 with a E-400 Manual fuel pump. Now this cab was a test cab and I finally got the girl running. I took the V-Mac computer out of the old cab and put it in the new cab, and also changed the computer harness outside of the firewall. The electronic malfunction light is on and stays on and the truck runs fine. Wierd thing is that it wasn't on with the old cab. So I got the fan on all the time and every wire is connected. So feel free to help out.

I am working on a project. I recently removed a cab that was layed over and removed it from its chassis. I put a new cab on the same chassis. It is a 1996 CH 613 with a E-400 Manual fuel pump. Now this cab was a test cab and I finally got the girl running. I took the V-Mac computer out of the old cab and put it in the new cab, and also changed the computer harness outside of the firewall. The electronic malfunction light is on and stays on and the truck runs fine. Wierd thing is that it wasn't on with the old cab. So I got the fan on all the time and every wire is connected. So feel free to help out.

speedo censor on trans?

What year is the new or used cab,, you put on?(is the cab new from Mack or new to you)

found dash panel wired different, when Mack went to E-tech

Since you are working in the cab,, check to see if the jumper wire didn't come out of the plug for the fan override switch in the center dash,,,,it will be marked fan override

gallery_133_137_10125.jpg

Thanks for hearing me out.

You can have the soap box now---------JIM

Well here is the deal I checked everything yall said and come to find out this cab was a protoype cab for Mack. They had the malfunction light rigged, way behind in the dash is a switch that switch turned the malfunction light on and off for what reason i don't know. Thanx for all the help Littlerig :banana::clap:

• 8 years later...
El 3/5/2010 a las 22:22, Deere Mack dijo:

¿Mantuviste el mismo depósito de agua? El problema del problema eléctrico / malfuncionamiento y la necesidad de un nuevo sensor de nivel de agua. Descubrir que fabricar sensores diferentes y que cambiará los reservorios podrían estar teniendo problemas con el sensor incorrecto.

Deere mack gracias desde panama tenia un problema con la luz shutdown y cada vez que se encendia y se apagan el motor tenia q reinicia con la llave de swich y asi seguia rodando hace meses andaba asi pero diste la idea del sensor de nivel del agua y lo saque ypuse un puente en el terminal de dos cables y listo hasta q lo compre por q estoy lejos de algún lugar de compra mack gracias un abrazo