Mack Trucks Circa 1929-1935

:D Hello Kid’s,

I am a new comer to your forum, surprise for you all because the old man had nothing to do with the Beast.

It had being back in time that I first accouters the BEAST, the year was 1937 and it scared the 12 years boy enough to have a nightmare.

Just kidding, in our back lot they were digging a big sewer to evacuate surplus waters every spring coming from a parish 3 miles a way, they were using a Bucyrus Steam Shovel and a few Mack trucks were loaded with earth and rocks going and coming back.

Well, to make a short story, I am looking for old photography of these trucks including the flat bed one, because I am actually writing my memories and I would like to be right especially when I describe a situation like this one.

Thanks a lot, the Old man :thumb:

biggrin.gif Hello Kid's,

I am a new comer to your forum, surprise for you all because the old man had nothing to do with the Beast.

It had being back in time that I first accouters the BEAST, the year was 1937 and it scared the 12 years boy enough to have a nightmare.

Just kidding, in our back lot they were digging a big sewer to evacuate surplus waters every spring coming from a parish 3 miles a way, they were using a Bucyrus Steam Shovel and a few Mack trucks were loaded with earth and rocks going and coming back.

Well, to make a short story, I am looking for old photography of these trucks including the flat bed one, because I am actually writing my memories and I would like to be right especially when I describe a situation like this one.

Thanks a lot, the Old man thumb.gif

Welcome to the site. Any participation is welcome. I like to hear old stories cause of steadfast refusal to grow up. At my last birthday I celebrated my second 21st as an example. I think I have some old photos of my families trucks of some which were flatbed types.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Welcome to the site. Any participation is welcome. I like to hear old stories cause of steadfast refusal to grow up. At my last birthday I celebrated my second 21st as an example. I think I have some old photos of my families trucks of some which were flatbed types.

Rob

Bedtime stories he likes the best...huh.....

mike