Parts Inquiry At Watts

farmer52

Hi Barry,

Is anybody home in the parts department? I sent a note on Sunday evening requesting availability of some parts. I have not received a reply. How long does it take to get a response? It was sent via the Watts website contact link. Thanks!

Ken

PRR Country and Charter member of the "Mack Pack"

Hi Barry,

Is anybody home in the parts department? I sent a note on Sunday evening requesting availability of some parts. I have not received a reply. How long does it take to get a response? It was sent via the Watts website contact link. Thanks!

Hey Ken, call Barry, Tracey, or any of the others at the counter direct. That's a great bunch of guys and they don't mind looking for you while on the phone.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

I am getting old and more forgetful. I am busy during the day with my "day job" and don't remember until I get home after 6p. It is normally easier to send an email note and wait (hope) for a timely response. A local Mack dealer is on my "list" for not replying to direct email notes (sent to the parts manager). I guess business is good that they don't have time to respond. My question is "why have an email address or website if you don't plan to utilize it?". My management gets on my case if I do not reply to emails in a timely manner.

I will try to remember to call Watts. P.S. Not trying to be a smart A$$.

Ken

I am getting old and more forgetful. I am busy during the day with my "day job" and don't remember until I get home after 6p. It is normally easier to send an email note and wait (hope) for a timely response. A local Mack dealer is on my "list" for not replying to direct email notes (sent to the parts manager). I guess business is good that they don't have time to respond. My question is "why have an email address or website if you don't plan to utilize it?". My management gets on my case if I do not reply to emails in a timely manner.

I will try to remember to call Watts. P.S. Not trying to be a smart A$$.

Oh I know about some of the dealers too. Take Twin Bridges Mack in Bettendorf, IA for example: I don't darken their door step because of betrayal. It's kinda like this: they order a little over $400.00 in parts wrong for one of my wreckers, lose the returns, and refuse to credit my account. Arguing gets me nowhere as I dropped the parts at the counter when they were extremely busy and did not get a return receipt.

Now they get free advertisement, and a complete loss of business from me.

Rob

PS: If you can go over and rattle Greg's cage to get him to at least let us know he's still alive.

Thx.

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Ken, must have been an email snafu...I didn't receive anything from the contact form (for the last few weeks actually!) Please resend or PM me on here.

ETA: I did some investigating and found an error in the email destination address on the contact form. It is fixed now and should work 100% :banana: We made some changes a few weeks ago to weed out some spam but it must have weeded out everyone! :pat:

Sorry about the delay in service! :thumb:

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK

Ken, must have been an email snafu...I didn't receive anything from the contact form (for the last few weeks actually!) Please resend or PM me on here.

ETA: I did some investigating and found an error in the email destination address on the contact form. It is fixed now and should work 100% banana.gif We made some changes a few weeks ago to weed out some spam but it must have weeded out everyone! pat.gif

Sorry about the delay in service! thumb.gif

As usual, "Da Man" gets to fixing the problem as soon as it's known.

Thanks,

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Ken, I got it! Working on the request now! :thumb:

It has been two (2) weeks since Tracy said he would get back to me concerning parts availability. To his credit at least he did give me prices. As I said before business must be good! The search continues for not only parts but a dealer who wants my repeat business! :( I guess my MH is too new for anyone to care and too old for parts to be readily available.

Ken

It has been two (2) weeks since Tracy said he would get back to me concerning parts availability. To his credit at least he did give me prices. As I said before business must be good! The search continues for not only parts but a dealer who wants my repeat business! :( I guess my MH is too new for anyone to care and too old for parts to be readily available.

Tracy is trying to locate the MO number...so far he hasn't had any luck. The Grote number should be available, however Grote hasn't responded with factory availability back to us. We just put another call in to them this morning. Email response is on the way to you as soon as we talk to Grote.

We do care about your truck and it will never be too old! LOL...unfortunately, parts availability from Mack is starting to really suffer on the older equipment. We are working overtime in our efforts to help everyone!

bmodel_logo.png
Barry - Watt's Truck Center Parts Manager and BMT Webmaster...1-888-304-MACK