Stanley Tape Measure:

Rob

The Stanley Works has just released a new tape measure that will eliminate the guesswork and finally quantify a long generic term used in the manufacturing trades:

While at first it appears to be another run on the standard tape measure, it's finite measurement qualities will elimnate guesswork and uncertainty.

With the new tape measure at the ready, and the next time your buddy says "move it a cunthair" one way or another, you won't need to guess just how far.

Rob

post-78-12670910784179.jpg

post-78-12670913304244.jpg

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

The Stanley Works has just released a new tape measure that will eliminate the guesswork and finally quantify a long generic term used in the manufacturing trades:

While at first it appears to be another run on the standard tape measure, it's finite measurement qualities will elimnate guesswork and uncertainty.

With the new tape measure at the ready, and the next time your buddy says "move it a cunthair" one way or another, you won't need to guess just how far.

Rob

Hey, we've been using that forever down here. It's not a new measurement the indians were the first to show us that.

mike

...until Jo said "how long are you gonna stare at that picture?!!". Didn't know she was looking. I said "i'm just researching a post I saw on BMT".

well I planned a few more hours, but I guess 20 is enough

Success is only a stones throw away.................................................................for a Palestinian