Call Me Stupid....

We'll I may be stupid, but I'm SERIOUSLY looking/thinking of buying this.If nothing else, putting a driver in it and hauling rock/ sand....or making a project out of it.I really dont have the time too fool w/ it but it looks like a good deal and has potential.....Most in this price range are ragged out pieces of @#$*......http://www.truckpaper.com/listings/forsale...D220EE53BA835B5

73286188.jpg

Why would buying this truck qualify you as "stupid"? It appears that the unit has been maintained well, is decent to look at, and I don't feel out of price range for a good servicable truck, especially if you have a use it could fill.

Rob

Dog.jpg.487f03da076af0150d2376dbd16843ed.jpgPlodding along with no job nor practical application for my existence, but still trying to fix what's broke.

Haha, "Stupid" only because I really dont have time for it, no the place to put it.Honestly thinking of just storing at a buddies place till I have some more time.Most of the ones I have seen are total ragged out junk.This one "appears" to be in good condition. Air cab & susp, by no means rare, but....I'm possible going the O/O route in a yr or so.

Looks decent, Just bear in mind i used to drive a 1986 Superliner with a 9 spd. and a 350 Cummins and a 45 ton NRC wrecker unit and that was no power house by any means, Even unloaded it was not that impressive. top speed on the Interstate was 64 mph.

Good Luck, just a thought to share E.S.D. :chili:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...